Newcastle Players = Sub Standard

Guest Douga

If Newcastle want to get into the Champoins LeaGUE NEXT YEAR IM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS WOULD INTO THE OTHER 3 CHAMPIONS lEAGUE TEAMS. i CANT PICK OUT OO MANY?

Guest Alan Shearer 9
http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

calm down mate we'll get some CL quality players soon enough

If Newcastle want to get into the Champoins LeaGUE NEXT YEAR IM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS WOULD INTO THE OTHER 3 CHAMPIONS lEAGUE TEAMS. i CANT PICK OUT OO MANY?

Any chance you could use spell checker and string a sentence together that makes sense before you post.who said we wanted to get in the cl anyway .

At least 2 seasons away from CL at the moment. When it comes down to it Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool are so strong at the moment, it would take an almighty task to overhaul them. Even if Arsenal sell Henry I thinbk Wenger has enough sense to use the money wisely and build another excellent squad.

http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

calm down mate we'll get some CL quality players soon enough

HAhahahaahahahahahahaha. Yeah, they'll be queueing up to play for a shit manager like Roerder, in a bottom-half Premiership team.

We have Top 6 standard players, absolutley no doubt about it. We have some first class individuals at the club and it's a nonsense that we are down where we are. We don't have a Top 6 (barely a Top 10) manager.

Under Sir bob this would be a top 4 team with a few additions.

The Sir Bob of 1999-2004, aye. Not an insult to him - he's still a legend - but he's too old to be managing a Premiership club now.

If we had Martin O'Neill, we'd certainly be well up there. The Aston Villa bumfest is subsiding, but look at the shite array of players that they've got. They finished 16th last season and rightly so. O'Neill's overachieving with them even if they're 8th.

If O'Neill had our squad, we'd be flying high.

Not bitter or anything. ;-)

They put that bastard  'Caps Lock' far too close to the letter 'A' don't they?

Under Sir bob this would be a top 4 team with a few additions.

The Sir Bob of 1999-2004, aye. Not an insult to him - he's still a legend - but he's too old to be managing a Premiership club now.

If we had Martin O'Neill, we'd certainly be well up there. The Aston Villa bumfest is subsiding, but look at the shite array of players that they've got. They finished 16th last season and rightly so. O'Neill's overachieving with them even if they're 8th.

If O'Neill had our squad, we'd be flying high.

Not bitter or anything. ;-)

To be honest, I'd rather have most of our squad than yours. Outside of Given, a bothered Duff, a fit Owen and Martin purely on a "promise" basis, you can keep the rest of them.

I can't see how your squad is that good when all I see on here is complaints that you don't have a single decent defender other than when you stick Solano at right back.

We underachieved last season, we didn't have a 16th place squad. Shite players? I'll give you Angel, Baros and Hughes. Who are the others?

Roeder is doing a tidy job under very difficult circumstances. And as the brummie thing says, we get people on here slagging the players as being mainly shit then in the next thread they're claiming our players are far superior to Villa's, and we're knocking on the door of the CL with a couple of additions.

Odd, to say the least.

They put that bastard  'Caps Lock' far too close to the letter 'A' don't they?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We have Top 6 standard players, absolutley no doubt about it. We have some first class individuals at the club and it's a nonsense that we are down where we are. We don't have a Top 6 (barely a Top 10) manager.

Who are we going to replace him with, mate? 

Roeder is doing a tidy job under very difficult circumstances. And as the brummie thing says, we get people on here slagging the players as being mainly shit then in the next thread they're claiming our players are far superior to Villa's, and we're knocking on the door of the CL with a couple of additions.

Odd, to say the least.

Aye, I know where you're coming from. It's terribly annoying, isn't it? Should we all just speak with ONE VOICE, saying exactly the same things as you then?

Odd, to say the least.

Aye, I know where you're coming from. It's terribly annoying, isn't it? Should we all just speak with ONE VOICE, saying exactly the same things as you then?

:roll:

Here's a novel idea for an internet forum....

You say whatever you like.

I'll say whatever I like.

How does that grab you?

Odd, to say the least.

How does that grab you?

Can I say what I like or will I be called "idiot" "child" "soft boy" etc.. ?

Odd, to say the least.

You knee-jerk whatever you like.

I'll knee-jerk whatever I like.

How does that grab you?

That's more of what goes on in this forum.  :thup:

Odd, to say the least.

How does that grab you?

Hard, by the bollocks.

Odd, to say the least.

How does that grab you?

Can I say what I like or will I be called "idiot" "child" "soft boy" etc.. ?

Jon -

You can say whatever you like to me and I won't complain. You will only get the "idiot" and "child" references in return to you first abusing me.

Get it?