Keano not enjoying life at the SOL

BlueStar

BBC Gossip Roundup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm

Roy Keane has admitted he is not enjoying being manager of Sunderland - and it is only likely to get worse. (Daily Express)

I'd actually forgotten about the mackems entirely, how are they doing?  What happened to their meteoric rise back to the premiership and signing Ole Gunnar Solskjær? 

(Also I hear he wanks his dog, you know)

He's not doing a bad job though.

He needs to stick at it, he's just having a culture shock at the moment.

Even at Celtic it was a big team winning games and things, but at Sunderland its all rough.

If he quits before the season is out he's a mug, as i reckon he could possibly be a good a manager as he was a footballer, and a future Man Utd manager once he gets the right experience under his belt. If he does walk away, i reckon he'll not return to the game.

Am not bothered, up to him, but he will be the one losing out.

I thought Roy Keane is doing pretty well in Sunderland, considering this is his first ever managerial job (he has no experience being an assistant manager either).

After the ininiital honeymoon period and the subsequent reality check, Sunderland are progressing slowly upwards and Keane has assembled a pretty good squad with little money. Obviously his Man U connection and reputation have done him big favours, but whenever I see Sunderland play I always thought that they resemble the Man U's style, albeit with much inferior players.

He needs to sort out the defense. Then I reckon they would easily be a force to be reckoned. They already are actually, they are just 3 points from the play off positions.

BBC Gossip Roundup:

Roy Keane has admitted he is not enjoying being manager of Sunderland - and it is only likely to get worse. (Daily Express)

I'd actually forgotten about the mackems entirely, how are they doing?  What happened to their meteoric rise back to the premiership and signing Ole Gunnar Solskjær? 

:roll:

BBC Gossip Roundup:

learn how to bold things before posting please

Guest Bramble OG

I've also heard its re-hashed quotes from ages ago, and he's actually talking about how he cannot be selfish anymore as he's in charge of so many careers.

Thats exactly what it is.

BBC Gossip Roundup:

Thank you

Only seen Sunderland once this season, but I was impressed. Keane has got a group of very ordinary players playing decent football. He's one to watch, I reckon.

Don't agree with that. Players like Caldwell, Cunningham, Whitehead, Connolly, Kavanagh, Yorke, etc. should be top 2.

Only seen Sunderland once this season, but I was impressed. Keane has got a group of very ordinary players playing decent football. He's one to watch, I reckon.

Don't agree with that. Players like Caldwell, Cunningham, Whitehead, Connolly, Kavanagh, Yorke, etc. should be top 2.

Caldwell? Yorke? both shit

BBC Gossip Roundup:

Thank you

:lol:

For the Premiership yes, Caldwell was good the last time Sunderland came up, and Yorke should still be at least upper-Championship standard.

Yorke's ability surprised me at the World Cup, he's still got a bit of spring in his step.  Hate his gut's, mind, but he's decent enough.

For the Premiership yes, Caldwell was good the last time Sunderland came up, and Yorke should still be at least upper-Championship standard.