Mary and Joseph

nazza06

Just been watching the local Yorkshire and Lincolnshire news. There is a bloke who is opening his nightclub on Christmas day until 5 in the morning, the news team went to visit him in his club and asked him why he made the decision to be open on christmas day and he replied with "well, Mary and Joseph went to an Inn 2006 years ago and I'm sure if they where alive today they would come to the club"  :lol: :lol:

Mary and Joseph werent all they cracked up to be away from the media spotlight, Mary wouldn't put out then got pregnant so he smacked her about a bit. Sad story really, Jesus also went off the rails in his later years conning fishermen and the like and ended up on the cross for his crimes!

Oh and god never paid child support!

Mary and Joseph werent all they cracked up to be away from the media spotlight, Mary wouldn't put out then got pregnant so he smacked her about a bit. Sad story really, Jesus also went off the rails in his later years conning fishermen and the like and ended up on the cross for his crimes!

Side splitting. Comedy genius.  :roll:

Side splitting. Comedy genius.  :roll:

Sorry forgot there was someone on the forum who was actually there, how did it really go?

Yes I agree with HTL! That's disgusting. I don't know how you could even think that was funny. In fact, this whole thead is a disgrace. I'm getting my Bible and I'm coming down to Stevenage to beat seven shades of shit out of you, you miserable unbeliever.

:|

Yes I agree with HTL! That's disgusting. I don't know how you could even think that was funny. In fact, this whole thead is a disgrace. I'm getting my Bible and I'm coming down to Stevenage to beat seven shades of shit out of you, you miserable unbeliever.

You can go to Stevenage if you wish, let me know how you find it.  tongue.gif

You can go to Stevenage if you wish, let me know how you find it. tongue.gif

Wait...I pressed the post button too early...I was going on to say "And then I'd hitch a lift to your house in Buckinghamshire"...

:lol:

Bucks?

Good luck fella :lol:

Aye...and then I'd ask around a bit...see if there was any lasses who knew where you lived...

Try and find me old pal Ledley King, im sure he could direct you.

You were mates with Ledley? For real? Wow!! That is SOOOOOOOOO cool!!! :lol:

Bucks?

Aye...and then I'd ask around a bit...see if there was any lasses who knew where you lived...

Best mates tbh

Bucks?

Best mates tbh

So are you really a Spurs fan actually actually?

Bucks?

Best mates tbh

Yeah, love them! Me and Kingdawson sit next to each other at home games and try and get to as many away games as possible infact KD is only just behind King in my bestest friend list!

Bucks?

Best mates tbh

Yeah, love them! Me and Kingdawson sit next to each other at home games and try and get to as many away games as possible infact KD is only just behind King in my bestest friend list!

So do you live near WHL?