Comedy shows

Newcastle Fan

Hi all

Whats the best comedy show you ever watched,and whats the worst

for me,Seinfeld is the best,always a pleasure to watch

and the worst is without a dobut is Curb your  Enthusiasm,never got it and never will..

i know this topic is kinda random,but it won't hurt to share  :thup:

regards

Father Ted is one of the best for me.  The brilliant Christmas special was on last night as well.

The worst probably My Hero or some such BBC rubbish.

Although it's weird that Ardal O'Hanlon was in both.  Just shows what a difference writers make.

Father Ted is one of the best for me.  The brilliant Christmas special was on last night as well.

Although it's weird that Ardal O'Hanlon was in both.  Just shows what a difference writers make.

bluebiggrin.gif Father Ted was great! I was soooo gutted when he died though  :(

bluebiggrin.gif Father Ted was great! I was soooo gutted when he died though  :(

Was terrible that he died, they could have got another two series at least out of the show.  Although I'm sure I read somewhere they only had one in the pipeline. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

Seinfeld is class, gemma talks shite

I sort of liked Scrubs when it started, now, if see anything more than 2 opening lines I wan't to put my boot through the telly

Lots make me laugh but the ones that I don't laugh at all at are: The Office, I htink it is a laod of shite tbh, My Hero, never got into it, looked shit and boring, Seinfeild, Dad watches it and I don't find it funny.

Reckon I've missed some classics out as well like which no doubt I shall refer to in the morning or whenever I rise from my slumber.

One of which should be the under-rated '15 storeys high'. No fucker has ever heard of it but I think it's excellent. Well worth a watch if you get the chance.  blueyes.gif

Reckon I've missed some classics out as well like which no doubt I shall refer to in the morning or whenever I rise from my slumber.

One of which should be the under-rated '15 storeys high'. No fucker has ever heard of it but I think it's excellent. Well worth a watch if you get the chance.  blueyes.gif

I think I have seen it, chinese dude and table tennis? Hilarious! That sean fella?

I think I have seen it, chinese dude and table tennis? Hilarious! That sean fella?

That's the one! Give it a chance and you won't regret it. A slow burner.  bluebigrazz.gif

My favourites in no particular order have to be:

Only Fools

Father Ted

Peep Show

Phoenix Nights

Fawlty Towers

Darkplace

I'm Alan Partridge

A man of impeccable taste. Except for Darkplace Only fools and horses.

Well said, mel.

My favourites in no particular order have to be:

Only Fools

Father Ted

Peep Show

Phoenix Nights

Fawlty Towers

Darkplace

I'm Alan Partridge

A man of impeccable taste. Except for Darkplace Only fools and horses.

Well said, mel.

Sacrilege!

i don't get how people can like 'seinfeld' but dislike 'curb your enthusiasm'. they're pretty much the same thing, just 'curb' is by larry david abotu larry david and 'seinfeld' is by larry david about some random people.