League Cup 2nd Round - Newcastle unsurprisingly knocked out by Leicester

Do you need a motorised dish to pick up random Farsi channels? If it's available on Sky I'm in. Love watching a team of junior reserves hyperventilating while trying to string a few passes together.

Guest covmag

Couldn't be less interested in this.

So you won’t be posting anything about it yes?

Who gives a fuck.

That’s not answering the question mate

Guest covmag

You’ve sharp u-turned mind

Look I’ve answered that shite the other day, go look.cant be arsed to argue.

I haven’t u turned, I gave up my season ticket , over 30 years, I’m not gonna sit here and want us to lose etc not caring not watching....the same posters on here say they hate them and don’t give a fuck but watch the game, fuck off man , you all still care.

At last a strong cup team! Fair play. I was sick of seeing us field dross and go out early year after year after year wondering what if. Just play your best team and have a go then if you get knocked out then fair enough nobody can have a go at you for trying

Guest NobbyOhNobby

At last a strong cup team! Fair play. I was sick of seeing us field dross and go out early year after year after year wondering what if. Just play your best team and have a go then if you get knocked out then fair enough nobody can have a go at you for trying

Sarcastic or Leicester fan?

You’ve sharp u-turned mind

Look I’ve answered that s**** the other day, go look.cant be arsed to argue.

I haven’t u turned, I gave up my season ticket , over 30 years, I’m not gonna sit here and want us to lose etc not caring not watching....the same posters on here say they hate them and don’t give a f*** but watch the game, f*** off man , you all still care.

You are like a broken record, calm down ffs, no one cares how long you had a season ticket or how much you care or not.