Spurs vs Newcastle United - 25/08/2019 @ 16:30 - Live on Sky

If we consider this a free hit, which we don't have much choice in as we're going to get mauled in this Bruce (shocking) 5-3-2 formation, then that Watford game is huge. If we're losing the opening 4, in the manner we've lot the opening 2, I don't see any way back for the manager. The players will lose faith and rightly so.

Dire. And I'm one of the positive ones.

We will keep losing and we'll all see what's happening, the players already look like they've given up and Ashley and Charnley will continue to stand by their man (see McClaren) until it's far too late, eventually he'll get canned and the next manager will be someone we could actually get behind but he'll be blamed for the inevitable relegation. This will be a spanking and the next 2 we might completely fluke a draw somewhere but I'm expecting us to keep losing without much of a whimper. There is literally no positives you can take from the first 2 games, at all.

If we consider this a free hit, which we don't have much choice in as we're going to get mauled in this Bruce (shocking) 5-3-2 formation, then that Watford game is huge. If we're losing the opening 4, in the manner we've lot the opening 2, I don't see any way back for the manager. The players will lose faith and rightly so.

Dire. And I'm one of the positive ones.

How much faith did it look like they had in the second half?

Remember every break in play when Rafa would chew the ear off his lieutenants? Watching Steve Bruce watching Isaac Hayden slurping on water made me wonder how much Wor Isaac was enjoying training now, without a clue as to what he should be doing?

Don't see any problem with playing Muto tbh, we spent £10m on him, you would think it was in order to play him at some point. 60 yard punts in the air probably won't work mind, but then they weren't working too well with Joelinton either.

Guest covmag

Bruce after the match..." no point coming to these places to defend as in the past "

"Score Steve?"

" Ermmm...6-0"

"Ah ok."