Spurs vs Newcastle United - 25/08/2019 @ 16:30 - Live on Sky

Next six league games...

Tottingham - Absolutely pumped. The Bruce support quietens down a bit.

Leicester - Out of the cup. No one notices.

Watford - Embarrassed at home. Luke Edwards defends him but loses tumescence.

Liverpool - Pumped again. Players have given up.

Brighton - Back to basics but Brighton scrape a one niller.

Leicester - Perez hat-trick. Joelinton spotted shopping in Eldon Square during the week.

Man United - Pumped.

We're going to be the team that makes the GD part of the title race so compelling.

Mike I've just spent 2 mins laughing out loud at your photo, steve fucking Bruce man  :lol: :lol: played out for the world to see. Representing the club and city worldwide and people want to give him a chance  :lol: :lol:

At the moment I think I'd prefer Muto upfront. At least he's got some movement.  I think we'll get hammered football wise but lose by a couple of goals allowing Bruce to tell us how well the lads played and what a good bunch they are

Urgh I may actually be out on Sunday so a good chance I'll stumble across this shite. Be interesting to see the general feeling in a pub towards the club and hilarious if we are getting a hiding but if it's sunny I'm outside catching rays eyeing up sunshine fanny  :coolsmiley:

Guest chopey

Bruce can't organise a back 3 the way Rafa could, Lascelles needs to move on to being a shite boxer or body builder cos a shite footballer is not working for him without Rafa, I can't see us taking any points off the big teams because of the poor work rate and players continously moving out of set positions.

Teams are beating us with no real plan just now, God knows what will happen once they start analysing us to find even more weeknesses

We're probably back to the days of other shite managers we've had; the likes of Souness/Roeder, whereby we'd get unapologetically tanked by someone with questionable application from the players; then come back in the next game with a spirited and improved performance, only to still lose anyway. We'll lose but I doubt it'll be a hammering; 2-0 at a guess.

We've had so much potential these last two summers but we're back to this utter wet.

We're probably back to the days of other shite managers we've had; the likes of Souness/Roeder, whereby we'd get unapologetically tanked by someone with questionable application from the players; then come back in the next game with a spirited and improved performance, only to still lose anyway. We'll lose but I doubt it'll be a hammering; 2-0 at a guess.

We've had so much potential these last two summers but we're back to this utter wet.

:lol: That old feeling.