Spurs vs Newcastle United - 25/08/2019 @ 16:30 - Live on Sky

Cabbage head will spend the entire game looking baffled with an occasional screaming and waving fit.

it's fucking wild how unhinged he already seems for someone with such rock solid backing with the people who hired him :lol:

Especially when you consider that one of his main attributes, according to his pundit mates, is that he's "a safe pair of hands"

Cabbage head will spend the entire game looking baffled with an occasional screaming and waving fit.

it's fucking wild how unhinged he already seems for someone with such rock solid backing with the people who hired him :lol:

Especially when you consider that one of his main attributes, according to his pundit mates, is that he's "a safe pair of hands"

deep down he knows he's not fit to carry rafa's bags imo, he's mentioned rafa himself and i think he knows just how good he is

stupid thing is if you were going to take over the job knowing the conditions, as he did, you'd think he'd be supremely confident at this point at least but he's radiating nerves and self-doubt

inject it into my veins

it's f***ing wild how unhinged he already seems for someone with such rock solid backing with the people who hired him :lol:

deep down he knows he's not fit to carry rafa's bags imo, he's mentioned rafa himself and i think he knows just how good he is

stupid thing is if you were going to take over the job knowing the conditions, as he did, you'd think he'd be supremely confident at this point at least but he's radiating nerves and self-doubt

inject it into my veins

Ah yes HOOK ME UP

Guest chopey

Had a few pints with a Spurs fan last night and the talk around Tottenham is that they see this as the game to kick their season off and they are definitely well up for it he apologised but thinks they will turn it on.

Guest reefatoon

I’ve missed excuse bingo. It’s good to have it back. Let’s get a list going with some of the reasons he will give for our impending humping at the weekend.

1. A game in the capital is always tough.

2. The weather was to hot

3. Sunday afternoon kick off meant I missed the all you can eat at Toby Carvery.