Lockwood Cup 2021 - poll in OP

Lockwood Cup 2021  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday in Autumn can you make it? (Select all that apply)

2. 2. Format, in the event we get 20+? (Select one)

• Two teams default (one match, classic Red vs Blue)
    • Tournament (four team league, six games)
  3. 3. Accessibility! If you selected 'Tournament', should we include a walking game? (Select one)

This poll is closed to new votes

@neesy111

@ponsaelius

@Sifu

@Rocker

@Danh1

@Ryan

@HTT II 

@SEMTEX

@NEEJ

@OCK

@AyeDubbleYoo

@TaylorJ_01

@Dr.Spaceman

@LFEE

@Sho Time

@Slim

@Stifler

@Heron

@Greg

@Wullie

@SimplyAnth

@Theregulars

@Disco

@HaydnNUFC

@M4

@HUGZ

@Super Duper Branko Strupar

@Jimburst

@Bowie

@Neil

@The Prophet

@The Janitor

@mattypnufc

@ManDoon

@Pilko

@Optimistic Nut

Thanks to those who've expressed an interest in us bringing forum footy back for 2021. Forgive the notification, I've just tagged everyone who's either already said they're up for it or whom I can recall playing in previous games. 

Please see OP for the poll(s). 

Gonna sticky this for 7 days lest it fall off the first page and the idea peter out again. I know there's (at least) a small handful who are passionate about keeping this going, so would be fantastic to see a fat load of faces again.

Anyone reading this who hasn't played before, you're incredibly welcome to join in - would be great to see some new people.  

Pics-Art-08-22-05-56-57.jpg

Screenshot-20210822-175432-Facebook-2.jp

• Yorkie changed the title to Lockwood Cup 2021 - poll in OP
Just now, neesy111 said:

Cheers Yorkie for getting this going.

Aye thanks Yorkie.

Started my health kick 2-3 weeks back so hoping to be in decent nick for this. Certainly better than last year….

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Barring covid, I'll be in the country the weekend of the 27th but I'll be down south. I'm writing in what will be the lone vote for December 4 so I can play :lol:

Would be great to meet you. :thup:

16 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’m in and my nephew too

Would be good to get an all-forum shindig this time but if we're short we'd obvs be glad to have him help us out. :thup:

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Would be good to get an all-forum shindig this time but if we're short we'd obvs be glad to have him help us out. :thup:

He’s a member of the forum after last time I told him be good if he joined, but he won’t tell me his username, and I don’t think he’s ever posted [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: a compelling case. 

Don't make any promises to him just yet if that's alright with you mate, let's see how we get on with numbers. :thup:

I won’t, but to be fair to him he’s turned up 4 times I think now in a row and if you’re reading young nephew, you’re a little wanker :lol:

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ive blanket selected all dates because theres no way id be able to remember anything ive pre planned that far in advance. Should be able to make the vast majority though.

What a mess you are.

29 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ive blanket selected all dates because theres no way id be able to remember anything ive pre planned that far in advance. Should be able to make the vast majority though.

Been too long since that Swinon shirt made an appearance. :thup: 

Way too far ahead to know which dates I can do, I’ll try to make whichever one people want. 

Don’t mind on the format, rather have 7 than 5 a-side though. Seems unlikely we’d get more than 2 teams at that size. 

20 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Way too far ahead to know which dates I can do, I’ll try to make whichever one people want. 

Don’t mind on the format, rather have 7 than 5 a-side though. Seems unlikely we’d get more than 2 teams at that size. 

:thup: tweaked the wording of that question. 

• Yorkie locked and unpinned this topic