Lockwood Cup 2021 - poll in OP

Lockwood Cup 2021  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday in Autumn can you make it? (Select all that apply)

2. 2. Format, in the event we get 20+? (Select one)

• Two teams default (one match, classic Red vs Blue)
    • Tournament (four team league, six games)
  3. 3. Accessibility! If you selected 'Tournament', should we include a walking game? (Select one)

This poll is closed to new votes

Can only do 23&30 Oct and 6th of November so have voted for them but I could also play 4th December and happy for @Ameritoon to stay at mine the weekend. Going to see The Libertines on the 3rd so will be fairly wrecked mind 😆 

I didn't put any December dates cos I know folks tend to get booked up on that run-up to Christmas. 

Nice to get lots of responses early doors, and some new names too. Hopefully this one can be a bit of a bonanza, with aforementioned food and bevvies of course. 

19 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I’d be happy to play December too - although I’m also at The Libs on that Friday so will be extremely rough. :lol: 

Don't worry I played most the previous games hungover. 

Only one I can't do is  9th Oct and 23rd as craft beer calling is on.

Also can I be involved in the meal planning this time.  Can't deal with another average curry just because they have huge nan breads :)

I would like to attend finally such football tournament of our dear forum colleagues but its dependable on travel restrictions since I would be flying from Croatia. More closer to the date I would know more.

If it's tournament, is it a one-day event or more days?

Just now, neesy111 said:

Even shitty kebab's taste good that many deep. :lol: :lol:

Neesy, when the Naan bread comes out and is the same size as my torso, I'm going to have a very hard time criticising the place. :lol:

Pizza was lovely in that place we went to and all. Can't even remember the name. 6 years ago now ffs.

Just now, Froggy said:

Neesy, when the Naan bread comes out and is the same size as my torso, I'm going to have a very hard time criticising the place. :lol:

Pizza was lovely in that place we went to and all. Can't even remember the name. 6 years ago now ffs.

DatBar?

4 minutes ago, Marko NUFC said:

I would like to attend finally such football tournament of our dear forum colleagues but its dependable on travel restrictions since I would be flying from Croatia. More closer to the date I would know more.

Would be fantastic to see you, Marko. 

The football would just be on one day, couple hours tops. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

You fancying it, @Froggy?

I would love to, as always, but I've had so much stuff pushed back due to Covid and my calendar is packed for the rest of the year. If I said to the wife I was leaving her and the baby for a couple of nights to go play football with a bunch of internet nerds I think the divorce papers would be on my pillow when I got back.

Edited by Froggy

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Gone downhill recently imo. Staff are utter cack as well.

I'm not that arsed though, I'll do whatever.

Haven't been for ages but will take note.

It'll be Chili Padi if @LFEEhas his way

49 minutes ago, Marko NUFC said:

Like @Yorkie says football will all be done and dusted by lunchtime with the afternoon and evening free for refreshments etc.

Happy to put you up at mine if the game falls on the dates I’m available. Would your mate be travelling with you again?

• Yorkie locked and unpinned this topic