Lockwood Cup 2021 - poll in OP

Lockwood Cup 2021  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday in Autumn can you make it? (Select all that apply)

2. 2. Format, in the event we get 20+? (Select one)

• Two teams default (one match, classic Red vs Blue)
    • Tournament (four team league, six games)
  3. 3. Accessibility! If you selected 'Tournament', should we include a walking game? (Select one)

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm on a stag on the currently winning date :( but I respect the democratic vote, but if this were to sway you... so be it

Either way will be there in spirit(s)

Edited by TaylorJ_01

33 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

I'm on a stag on the currently winning date :( but I respect the democratic vote, but if this were to sway you... so be it

Either way will be there in spirit(s)

Ditto 😆

We need to start lobbying those that are playing but haven’t voted for a specific date yet 🤓

57 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Like @Yorkie says football will all be done and dusted by lunchtime with the afternoon and evening free for refreshments etc.

Happy to put you up at mine if the game falls on the dates I’m available. Would your mate be travelling with you again?

Happy to switch it to Croatia tbh

15 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Ditto 😆

We need to start lobbying those that are playing but haven’t voted for a specific date yet 🤓

Tbh sure probbly get top 3 dates an have annother round of voting.

16 minutes ago, Slim said:

Tbh sure probbly get top 3 dates an have annother round of voting.

We need LFEE there so off-forum I'm (ruthlessly/unkindly) pushing the idea of 30th October to those who haven't yet voted, at it's currently the other front-runner dates-wise. Do we need you to help coax Mandoon? 

36 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We need LFEE there so off-forum I'm (ruthlessly/unkindly) pushing the idea of 30th October to those who haven't yet voted, at it's currently the other front-runner dates-wise. Do we need you to help coax Mandoon? 

30th October is my preferred date.

Edited by Sifu

58 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I can ask him.  He might be scouting but I will mention it.

Greetings and salutations one and all. Seems I only pop in here when I get a message about Lockwood Cup or R/B games. I'd love to come up as it's been far too long. I think 30th October would be my first choice as it's half term and I can come up on the Friday. Will have to get full permission from the wife but as it's my birthday weekend I can't see how she can refuse me.

If it turns up being a different date I'll see what I can do.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Only if you promise to dress as The Queen while doing it. 

Too easy. Consider it done.

I've still got your Union Flag pin badge btw. Need to meet up to give it back to you, make it a family heirloom for your wee fella.

If anyone needs a lift from the Central/Airport or whatever on the day I’m happy to pick people up as long as people wear a mask while in transit and I’ve a lovely caravan up in Amble for anyone staying over free to use if needing accommodation.

17 hours ago, HTT II said:

If anyone needs a lift from the Central/Airport or whatever on the day I’m happy to pick people up as long as people wear a mask while in transit and I’ve a lovely caravan up in Amble for anyone staying over free to use if needing accommodation.

If I overbook at mine I might need it for myself 😂 Will PM you as might want some rental rates for later in the year if that’s an option? 🤔

Just now, LFEE said:

If I overbook at mine I might need it for myself 😂 Will PM you as might want some rental rates for later in the year if that’s an option? 🤔

Aye mate just PM me, it’s at Amble Links, one double room, two twin rooms, sofa bed etc. Only a few years old. Dogs aloud as well.

47 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye mate just PM me, it’s at Amble Links, one double room, two twin rooms, sofa bed etc. Only a few years old. Dogs aloud as well.

Is that the cover band?

• Yorkie locked and unpinned this topic