Liverpool v Newcastle sat 14/9 1230pm kick off live tv to the world.

Guest covmag

We're gonna get fucked up. 7-0.

I bet it's days like this one coming you really regret not just fucking supporting Liverpool all those years ago. :lol:

:lol: Honestly, this fucking place is absolute laughs and the only thing it cost me was seemingly a lifetime of shite football. Content with the switch.

I would just switch now, we won't tell.

:lol: This is just like, the conflict in the middle of the movie. As soon as we get a new owner and some cash and a real gym and actual adverts on the walls and a real team and tactics and a manager and a plan, and real transfers and ambition we're fucking laughing, Ian.

I bet it's days like this one coming you really regret not just fucking supporting Liverpool all those years ago. :lol:

:lol: Honestly, this fucking place is absolute laughs and the only thing it cost me was seemingly a lifetime of shite football. Content with the switch.

:lol: Tbf I'm sure that's what Shearer tells himself at night as well.

Yes it's great being part of this club where everyone else gets to laugh AT us rather than with us. Thanks Mike!

(That's the other Mike not you)  :nile:

:lol: This is just like, the conflict in the middle of the movie. As soon as we get a new owner and some cash and a real gym and actual adverts on the walls and a real team and tactics and a manager and a plan, and real transfers and ambition we're fucking laughing, Ian.

Any sense of when the final act starts? PM me.

Any sense of when the final act starts? PM me.

:lol: Not for at least five years, imo.

Someone bought me a ticket for this so I actually have to go and watch it. Great start to a weekend. :yao:

I'd happily go to this in the home end and I'm firmly in the boycott camp. Only to see the class of what Klopp is building there, probably cheer each goal they score too.

Heard from some Liverpool fans that they think this will be a close game. They think they win by a 1 goal margin. Apparently Bruce has done "alright" so it will be difficult. It's amazing what that Spurs away result does to fans at other clubs perception of us. So weird.

Heard from some Liverpool fans that they think this will be a close game. They think they win by a 1 goal margin. Apparently Bruce has done "alright" so it will be difficult. It's amazing what that Spurs away result does to fans at other clubs perception of us. So weird.

All I get from this is that we don't matter enough for proper scrutiny.

All I get from this is that we don't matter enough for proper scrutiny.

:lol: :lol: Klopp at the pre-match: "Yes it's always a tough game against *squints at smeared ink note written in palm* Newcattle Unlimited? Will be a real test. But we've prepared well."