Leicester City v Newcastle Sun 29th Sept (kick off 430pm live Sky Sports)

Guest covmag

United head to the King Power Stadium (4:30pm kick-off) looking for a second away win of the campaign, and Japanese frontman Muto has been called upon by head coach Steve Bruce to partner Joelinton up front against the Foxes.

It is one of three changes made by Bruce following last weekend’s draw with Brighton, with Emil Krafthcoming in for Javier Manquillo at right back and Sean Longstaff replacing Jonjo Shelvey, while Jetro Willemsis not in the squad.

Martin Dúbravka starts in goal, with Krafth, Fabian Schär, captain Jamaal Lascelles and Paul Dummettforming a back four.

Christian Atsu and Miguel Almirón give the Magpies some width on the flanks, with Longstaff returning from injury to partner Isaac Hayden in the middle of the park.

And Muto and Joelinton will spearhead the visitors’ attack against Brendan Rodgers’ Foxes.

:lol:

Hopefully:

Krafth---Schar---Lascelles---Dummett

----------Hayden---Longstaff-----------

Muto----------Almiron--------------Atsu

---------------Joelinton------------------

Hopefully not:

----Schar---Lascelles---Dummett-----

Krafth------------------------------Atsu

----------Hayden---Longstaff-----------

Muto-----------------------------Almiron

oPtCTu0.jpg

---------------Joelinton------------------

This is going to be a depressing end to the weekend.

I'm reading into that to mean if we lose. All I can ask is, why would defeat make you feel like that ?

These types of posts are really tiring now, everyone knows there's a decent chunk on here that wants us to go down, which is absolutely fair enough, but there really is no need to keep having a go at those that don't want us to get hammered.

Back to basics 4-4-2! :lol:

Man Leicester move the ball around well, and the extra man in midfield is going to cause us problems I imagine. Could be very ugly.

I am happy for Muto and hope he at least does well, but I just can't see our midfield being effective, particularly as neither Longstaff or Hayden are quite good enough yet at distributing the ball consistently well in that area.

Just because we changed to 4-4-2 at the end of the Brighton game and managed to pressure them a bit more then, is no indication that this will work, particularly against a really good Leicester side.

Think we'll end up having to launch longer balls to Joelinton, which won't be pretty ... however, he has shown he can control the ball and bring others into play, and Muto seems a heady player that could very well take advantage of Joelinton's good link up play.

Makes for an interesting spectacle that's for sure. And Bruce can no longer blame 'Rafa's system' after today. Will be funny if it fails spectacularly I must say :lol: