Leicester City v Newcastle Sun 29th Sept (kick off 430pm live Sky Sports)

Guest covmag

That sort of back-to-basics formation suits Bruce because he doesn't know how to navigate his way around something more technical, as proven by his laughble attempts at replicating Rafa's system. I bet we'll play better today but it won't get you anywhere over the course of a season. That's the point; his ceiling is so much lower.

This is going to be a depressing end to the weekend.

I'm reading into that to mean if we lose. All I can ask is, why would defeat make you feel like that ?

These types of posts are really tiring now, everyone knows there's a decent chunk on here that wants us to go down, which is absolutely fair enough, but there really is no need to keep having a go at those that don't want us to get hammered.

I'm not quite sure how you interpreted as me 'having a go'. It was a genuine question.

Just realised Maddison is out. We are extremely fortunate that's the case. Might give us a bit more of a chance.

Think he would have taken the mick out of our two man midfield.

I'm not so sure - Maddison has talent but he's overrated. Incredibly hit and miss player - lots of games pass him by. Harvey Barnes worries me more with his direct play - him coming up against Krafth is potential for disaster.

Bruce when asked about his formation:

"You're gonna have to wait and see, but Willems and Ritchie being out means we dont have a left wing back so have gone for a flat back 4 and put something extra up top"

This is Pardspeak. We're back here.

Bruce when asked about his formation:

"You're gonna have to wait and see, but Willems and Ritchie being out means we dont have a left wing back so have gone for a flat back 4 and put something extra up top"

This is Pardspeak. We're back here.

Yep. It was written in the stars.

This is going to be a depressing end to the weekend.

I'm reading into that to mean if we lose. All I can ask is, why would defeat make you feel like that ?

These types of posts are really tiring now, everyone knows there's a decent chunk on here that wants us to go down, which is absolutely fair enough, but there really is no need to keep having a go at those that don't want us to get hammered.

I'm not quite sure how you interpreted as me 'having a go'. It was a genuine question.

In all honesty, I and others have repeatedly said our position.

Myself I don’t think going down and staying down will get Ashley to sell. He has made his money from us, he’d rather let us go out of business then let anyone else make money off us.

To me the only hope of us being taken over is if someone is prepared to offer a little bit more than worth, the only way that’s happening is in the Premier League.