Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

My goodness ... that is pitiful. Well. it was fun while it lasted :lol:

Lascelles is so weird man. Why does he run away and open up space for him? :lol:

He was tracking Vardys run. Too bad Schar was already covering the path Vardy was running towards :lol: Bless this well drilled team.

Yeah, he was with Vardy but by the time Ricardo gets to him he has to come off and engage Ricardo. Ricardo was never going to thread Vardy through at that stage.

I love Schar but in a two man defense he's not the same player, might just be how shite we are though  :lol:

Goal was Lascelles fault like, Schar already had Vardy's run covered. No need whatsoever for Lascelles to get pulled across.

(whats happened to longstaff? Bet they wish they took the ridiculous offer by Manu!

He's doesn't have the awareness of players around him. Keep losing the ball to players closing him down from behind. Always plays the ball backwards. So weird to see him in a more defensive role than Hayden when you look back at his goals for us and Blackpool where he needs to be facing the opposition goal when he receives the ball to make something happen.

I love Schar but in a two man defense he's not the same player, might just be how shite we are though  :lol:

Goal was Lascelles fault like, Schar already had Vardy's run covered. No need whatsoever for Lascelles to get pulled across.

That's how I saw it. he was in the best position to just step forward and stop the guy, and juts ran away. So dodgy.

Tbf i should have said both of them, we look so shaky at CB with a two, mind you we just look shaky with whatever we go with under cabbage head.

Guest neesy111

That's how I saw it. he was in the best position to just step forward and stop the guy, and juts ran away. So dodgy.

Team fault imo.  The gap between midfield and defense was comical.