Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United - 29/09/19 - post match from pg20

Disco

I don't know everyone else, but our squad's pretty bad. Even our defenders were just made to look brilliant because of Rafa's organisation, and we got rid of our 2 best attackers. No doubt the manager is shite, but the squad isn't far behind.

It’s better than the 3 promoted clubs and Brighton bare minimum. Probably on par with Southampton and the like. Difference is Bruce.

I really don't see it, but like I said my knowledge is limited.

Guest godzilla

Mind I knew Bruce was a joke but even I didn't realise how much. The way the players look totally lost and not knowing what to do is quite scary actually/

It is exactly the way I expected us to be. It is exactly the way 90% of people would have expected us to be. We have an average squad and a terrible manager. I am unsure how anyone could think we could be anything more than s***. We are s*** and unless we change manager before mid December we will go down.

That was beyond shit though, players not knowing what to do and looking lost is a joke.

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

There was a shot of Brewcie's face after the fifth went in that reminded me very sharply of this.

Brewcie is guaranteed to cry on the sidelines if we keep getting pumped.

Not when the fans are acting the way they are mind. If they get nasty like with Pardew he might wilt.

Guest covmag

Dont forget this cunt never even acknowledged the fans at full time.

He did the same at Spurs, this cunt has a massive cob on about the fans.He doesn't fucking care about Newcastle, if he did he wouldn't have taken the job.

I will never forget this match, the way he turned around and marched down the tunnel. Fuck yous to the fans

He's made snide comments about Newcastle fans every chance he's had so far as well.

Never shown any affinity towards Newcastle until it helped him get a better job.

Nice guy Steve is a total wanker.

:thup: Aye, he's not a fan. Absolutely no chance. He's a Man U fan.

Guest neesy111

He's made snide comments about Newcastle fans every chance he's had so far as well.

Never shown any affinity towards Newcastle until it helped him get a better job.

This.  Had the face of a smacked arse when we beat them 5-0.

I don't know everyone else, but our squad's pretty bad. Even our defenders were just made to look brilliant because of Rafa's organisation, and we got rid of our 2 best attackers. No doubt the manager is shite, but the squad isn't far behind.

You might be right, but I have a feeling a good manager would make a lot of these same players look a bit better. You said it yourself Rafa's organisation made a massive difference.

The likes of Sheffield and Brighton don't have good players, they just have someone who is getting more out of them than Bruce will.

This.  Had the face of a smacked arse when we beat them 5-0.

haway man. he had that face when he was winning league titles and cups anarl with manure. ugly cunt.

It's weird. He's obviously not a fan like the people on here - he can't be, given what he's said and what he's done; but he must have an amount of affection or he wouldn't have wriggled out of Sheff Wed to get here.

It's weird. He's obviously not a fan like the people on here - he can't be, given what he's said and what he's done; but he must have an amount of affection or he wouldn't have wriggled out of Sheff Wed to get here.

Not sure I agree with that like, he's jumped up a division to manage the biggest club he's ever managed through pure opportunism.  He might have thought his birthplace might offset the toxicity but honestly I think that's where it begins and ends re his connection to the area.

He's like a lot of players who end up at a big club, their new career tends to make them more invested in their new club if they make it. I have no doubt Bruce probably grew up a Newcastle fan, but when he became a champion for Man U, that probably became his main club. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the same for Bryan Robson or Carrick either.

Not sure I agree with that like, he's jumped up a division to manage the biggest club he's ever managed through pure opportunism.  He might have thought his birthplace might offset the toxicity but honestly I think that's where it begins and ends re his connection to the area.

Not gonna argue with that. It's certainly not his 'dream job' for the reasons he or the media are spinning anyway. As you say, it's more about the sheer luck of getting the opportunity to manage in the Premier League again. It's a dream cos he was never getting back here on merit, as demonstrated at Villa.

He just can't be a fan, he talks with no knowledge of our history and no sentiment for our fans, it's been evident from the first moments he was here. I have to assume he's played up his connection to the club because it's in his family history and the biggest job he'll ever get.

Rafa seemed to get the club more than Bruce does ffs.

I know I’ve been banging on, but does this not piss anyone else off?

https://twitter.com/newcastlefanstv/status/1178360172311396352?s=21

Just seems one big joke and day out to them. That should have been fucking toxic, instead they’re singing and dancing. I know people should be able to have a laugh but this isn’t the time. It’s a fake defiance, ‘Look at us, we still support the lads, look how loyal we are’. Needs to stop.

When the missus says she's stopping at her parents tonight.

:lol:

This sums up how pathetic our braindead fans are fucking laughing and dancing at us after we are being drubbed and fucking humiliated. This pisses me off so fucking much how conditioned our sheep have become contrast this to 25 years ago fans being pissed off and confronting Keegan after Andy Cole was sold

Our fans are nothing short of a fucking embarrassment now and wuite frankly its fucking shameful that these clowns have paid good hard earned money and think its funny watching us get absolutely gubbed all while singing whos that team we call united

For us it's a nightmare, but a lot of Head Coaches would still look at the club and players and fancy their chances.

Well they’d be completely wrong :lol:

Why though? I know you think the squad is shit but it's better than 4-5 down there at least. Plus if you're confident in your ability you could aim for a bit higher.