Where should Dyer play?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I think the question is very relevant as we have some selecting debates on the forum and I wanna know where people wanna play Dyer.

Guest alexharrisonnufc

just behind the striker because everybody has seen what he can do in that position but someone of his pace wouldnt be bad down the wing.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

In the Arsenal game and the Portmouth game where he was excelent he played just behind Martins right? And in the two last games where he has been below average he played right winger....think about that.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'd start him in this game, if everyone is fit - apart from possibly at left wing. Sibbers seems to bring the best out of Martins, and Butt Emre and Milner deserve to keep their places for the time being. He could work well on the left if Duffer isn't 100% (or possibly Milner left and Dyer right) but he'd be a fantastic impact sub for the last half hour.

CM or just behind the striker. Depends whether it home or away.

I would say these are his best positions, but who would you drop? Emre/Butt has worked very well recently, and Martins seems to play better alongside the Sib.