Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

Jesus I'm miserable as fuck about the state of the club, don't think anything will get better till ashley dies of a heart attack and can't stand bruce, but still watching man u lose surely has to give everyone a slight glimmer of joy surely  :lol:

Brilliant for shortstaff. Quality.

Fuck Bruce and fuck the club.

Such a shame it happened in this situation

Certainly is... Genuinely happy for him and cheered his goal, wierd that it was literally just for him :lol: result means nothing and it's now switched off before hearing the interview.

Jesus I'm miserable as fuck about the state of the club, don't think anything will get better till ashley dies of a heart attack and can't stand bruce, but still watching man u lose surely has to give everyone a slight glimmer of joy surely  :lol:

:mackems: Steve Bruce has spent twenty years in management making sure his teams turn up against Man United and have their tummy tickled but not even Bagpuss trying to deliberately knobble his own teams can offset the utter tragic mess that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is making of Manchester United. Not only the biggest cunt the Premier League has ever known but, given the resources, certainly the worst manager in the competition's history. The gift that keeps on giving. Please please, "United", do what Froggy[/member] wants and give the lad time. All time.

Happy to win. Happy for shortstaff. Happy that Bruce said he was reverting to Rafa tactics. Fat useless cunt can't/shouldn't take the credit for it. I know he still will, but I'm happy to know that he's full of shit.

I have tears in my eyes. I've got a young lad who's just started playing in u7's football, he most probably will never make it but imagine the pride in their family. Its glorious, its heart warming and it goes even further than my hatred for Mike Ashley.

Even if it's against the tide, I will raise a glass to the young lad for having a dream come true. He deserves the moment without the ifs and buts that surround the club at the moment.