Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

In what world does Gayle, who allegedly hasn’t trained since Bruce arrived, train in warm weather for a week and be in contention for a bench spot this Sunday? That has to be the most idiotic thing I’ve read this week from Bruce.

May as well have the game plan decided by a panel of chimps and a bucket of crack. It’ll be as good if not better than whatever Bruce comes up with.

Give 6 chimps a tactics board and in 2 mins they will  recreate Brucies gameplan.

But give 1000 chimps, 1000 wordprocessors with predictive text and they'd never recreate his contribution to literature.

May as well have the game plan decided by a panel of chimps and a bucket of crack. It’ll be as good if not better than whatever Bruce comes up with.

Give 6 chimps a tactics board and in 2 mins they will  recreate Brucies gameplan.

But give 1000 chimps, 1000 wordprocessors with predictive text and they'd never recreate his contribution to literature.

:lol:

I actually think that's the wrong way round, give 6 Steve Bruce's a tactics board and within 2 minutes they will recreate the one gameplan by a chimp

I actually think that's the wrong way round, give 6 Steve Bruce's a tactics board and within 2 minutes they will recreate the one gameplan by a chimp

And, if you gave 1000 Brucies 1000 typewriters they'd reproduce the creative output of a single chimp

So I've been reading that Ashley has given lots of discounted tickets to universities etc for this. But he doesn't care about an empty stadium according to some.

Also, I love how he's made it so easy for Man Utd fans to get tickets. Another fuck you to the supporters still left.

If only they weren't so thick and would respond in kind. Either don't go or rip up his SD adverts would be what I'd suggest. Not sit there and take it.

Guest reefatoon

Hope Lascelles has his wallet handy this time, because if it’s going to be raining, those super fans will be needing their taxis.

So I've been reading that Ashley has given lots of discounted tickets to universities etc for this. But he doesn't care about an empty stadium according to some.

Also, I love how he's made it so easy for Man Utd fans to get tickets. Another fuck you to the supporters still left.

If only they weren't so thick and would respond in kind. Either don't go or rip up his SD adverts would be what I'd suggest. Not sit there and take it.

Ah, also known as the desperate Sunderland method right before their plight. Can only be a good sign.

Ah, also known as the desperate Sunderland method right before their plight. Can only be a good sign.

It is a good sign, people are leaving and not being replaced. It's a shame we're playing an awful Man Utd though as no doubt our players will raise their game and probably get a result, and then a few will waver and go back. But then Bruce.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

The uni tickets only stopped last season.

At NCL, they were still ongoing with Northumbria from what I was told.

The uni tickets only stopped last season.

At NCL, they were still ongoing with Northumbria from what I was told.

This is probably correct, what I read was that more places have got discounted tickets, and the ones that already got them have got a lot more than usual. I do think Ashley will be going down this route as crowds dwindle though.