Forum maintenance and funding

Beren

As no one actually reads stickies:

The forum may be down on Wednesday morning for maintenance.

If you would like to contribute to the forum's coffers, you can make donations via PayPal to [email protected] - though if you do wish to donate, please please please do not overextend yourself.

By way of full disclosure, in terms of the forum's funding, though we have cash in the bank from historic donations, we are running at a deficit. The last month we are currently forecast to have a positive cash balance in is December 2020.

Of course, there is zero obligation or expectation on anyone to donate. :)

Guest Nodrog

First and last post.  I joined this forum because of the title "Newcastle United Fan Forum".  It clearly isn't.  It's embarrasing.  The hatred towards the manager, the team, the desire to see the team lose is downright ridiculous.  I could write a whole page on this, but I'm not going to waste my precious time doing so.  When the forum is down don't forget to rename it "Newcastle United Haters Forum", or better stiil just don't bother putting it back up.  I'm off to find a fan's forum.  Good luck with all the hate on this one.

Guest chopey

First and last post.  I joined this forum because of the title "Newcastle United Fan Forum".  It clearly isn't.  It's embarrasing.  The hatred towards the manager, the team, the desire to see the team lose is downright ridiculous.  I could write a whole page on this, but I'm not going to waste my precious time doing so.  When the forum is down don't forget to rename it "Newcastle United Haters Forum", or better stiil just don't bother putting it back up.  I'm off to find a fan's forum.  Good luck with all the hate on this one.

Smell ya later

Can I suggest https://m.facebook.com/groups/212367828962899/?ref=group_header&view=group

Thanks for your contribution. You're entirely right, not once in this board's 15 years of existence has a fan posting on here supported the team. We literally created the forum to breed and fester contempt within the community - that contempt is obviously nothing to do with the way the club is ran, but rather a reflection of the way the forum is ran. Based on the astute nature of your first and last post, I'm confident that you'll be a miss and a credit to skunkers or wherever you end up.

Fuck off.

Thanks for your contribution. You're entirely right, not once in this board's 15 years of existence has a fan posting on here supported the team. We literally created the forum to breed and fester contempt within the community - that contempt is obviously nothing to do with the way the club is ran, but rather a reflection of the way the forum is ran. Based on the astute nature of your first and last post, I'm confident that you'll be a miss and a credit to skunkers or wherever you end up.

Windaz never paid the bill and Skunkers was lost forever about 3 years ago.

Here is what you are looking for

http://sam.zoy.org/fun/goatse/131_3194.jpg

W

A word to the wise mate, if you log on with the mobile version of the site it doesn't mention newcastle United fan forum anywhere (that I can see) - problem solved👍

See ya. Enjoy your ‘club’

Fuck off.

Seconded, Newcastle United Haters forum, fucking hell. 🤣