Just the stuff (hangover)

Cajun

Guest Geordiesned

Besides, if you are still drunk in the morning, you'll still have your beer goggles on and won't be able to see what a beast you brought home the night before Jon! :lol:

Besides, if you are still drunk in the morning, you'll still have your beer goggles on and won't be able to see what a beast you brought home the night before Jon! :lol:

Lets not talk about the night before  bluebiggrin.gif

Sausage, Bacon, Beans, bread and butter, ice cold sprite :thup:

Sounds gorgeous until you get halfway through it and you realise the sausages beans and all accompanyments (sp?) all taste the same as the bread but with a slightly different texture and even the bread doesn't taste right oh and hang on halfway through you're full and want to spew your guts up. At this point you often think why did I bother cooking this monstrous hangover cure! I do it every Sunday without fail.

Hungover to fuk here.

Wor lass told me i wasn't allowed to go out to see my friends yesterday, so i went out and stayed out till closing time.

Skint, big hangover, and apparently am finished and will only see my son for an hour on xmas day!  bluebigeek.gif

Fuking cow, hope she breaks her neck on black ice tbh.

Hungover to fuk here.

Wor lass told me i wasn't allowed to go out to see my friends yesterday, so i went out and stayed out till closing time.

Skint, big hangover, and apparently am finished and will only see my son for an hour on xmas day!  bluebigeek.gif

:lol:

Oh dear.

Hungover to fuk here.

Oh dear.

I've sweet talked the bitch round, going out tonight with her and her friends as punishment though, oh the joy.

Get wankered make a tit of myself or see my son on xmas day...

think i'll stay on the softdrinks tonight.  bluecry.gif

Hungover to fuk here.

Oh dear.

I've sweet talked the bitch round, going out tonight with her and her friends as punishment though, oh the joy.

You not together, then? Was under the impression you were.

Hungover to fuk here.

Oh dear.

I hope she doesn't read this board.

Hungover to fuk here.

Oh dear.

You not together, then? Was under the impression you were.

Aye we are, but only just.

Not going to last much past xmas imo.

Can't be arsed with her anymore, she's a headfuk i can do with out, there is nothing left in the relationship apart from our son.

Its just not enough for me tbh, and unfair on all 3 of us.

Hungover to fuk here.

Oh dear.

I hope she doesn't read this board.

Be surprised if she can read tbh.

Certainly cant listen.

Well am off.

Visiting family tomorrow as well, and am staying at hers all xmas, so have a good one lads, will take this 3-1 win away with me to keep me smiling, and hoping for a brighter future!

:thup:

If am back at anytime before boxing day, then it went tits up, and it was all my fault, and am a shithead.  :cool: