Is anyone good at editing YouTube vids? Help needed

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s my 5 year old’s birthday next Saturday and he’s obsessed with his hero Ronaldo and last year I got him a Ronaldo card and wrote out a nice little message to him from the man himself :lol: This year I’d like to send him a video of Ronaldo wishing him happy birthday and telling him to keep working hard at his footy etc. Obviously the video will have to be in Portuguese but with subtitles. Can anyone help, I’ll happily pay. Thanks

Guest Howaythetoon

This is definitely gonna be a devastating 'Santa's not real' moment at some point in his life :lol:

Nah, he’ll understand (I hope :lol:) and I hope he’d do the same one day for his kids too, anything to help inspire our little people. He was so happy, he’s been playing it on loop and ran downstairs crying telling everyone. He hero worships the man, next stop to take him to a Juve match and try and get to meet him in person.

I’ve got loads of daddy cool points right now :D

This is definitely gonna be a devastating 'Santa's not real' moment at some point in his life :lol:

Nah, he’ll understand (I hope :lol:) and I hope he’d do the same one day for his kids too, anything to help inspire our little people. He was so happy, he’s been playing it on loop and ran downstairs crying telling everyone. He hero worships the man, next stop to take him to a Juve match and try and get to meet him in person.

I bet you have :lol:

All the stuff you do for your kids and family is awesome, proper hard working father :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I bet you have :lol:

All the stuff you do for your kids and family is awesome, proper hard working father :thup:

Cheers mate, thankfully I’m on the road working all next week, I need a break :lol:

HTT Jr: "Thank you so much for the videos!"

Ronaldo: "The what?"

HTT Sr: giphy.gif