Aston Villa vs Newcastle United Mon 25th November (Kick off 8pm live Sky Sports)

samptime29

Don’t fancy us for this. Got a feeling Bruce’s luck will run out at this game.

Same.

I think Lascelles being out will have a bigger impact that people expect too.

I did see something the other day that apparently Villa have conceded the most shots on goal in the league this season though so maybe our front three might finally start converting some of their good play.

If Villa play a higher line and allow ASM to get in behind they are toast. Even if he doesn't score, it'll create enough havoc for someone else to pitch 1 in.

Wondering how we get on without Lascelles - he's just the strongest/quickest of the group. In an ideal world we'd see Schar-Fede-Lejeune

Can't call it. Can't say I'm really bothered but the feeling I have on the good side is that it seems managers who get loads of grief off home support seem to stick one up that support more often than not.

Thinking of Roeder at West Ham with us, Big Ron going back to Sheffield Wed with Villa and not that he got any stick but he was returning manager that wasn't liked Sam Manitee against us.

Probably balances out overall but that's the feeling.

Working in Wakefield this week, going to take the train to Leeds to watch the game - any recommendations?

Possibly Brotherhood.

Aire Bar might be a better shout it's a bit more chilled out.

Cheers

Hogarths in Wakefield isn't too bad if you can't be bothered going to Leeds. It's not the best but has loads of TVs for sports.