Newcastle United Goal of the Decade 2010-2019

joeyt

Cisse v Chelsea for me. And it’s not a miskick.

Absolutely was not a mistake and I agree it's the greatest goal. Just insane levels of hubris. My love for Cisse that season was immense. He really represented the fans, city and the club around that time. Short time though it was.

Yep. Can’t remember any other player looking so confident of scoring as he did that Spring. Goal whenever the ball went near him.

Cisse v Chelsea for me. And it’s not a miskick.

His first is just as good for me.  The way he popped the ball up with his right and smashed it with his left, sublime.

It is just as good, just not mental like the second one.

Anita vs Bruges was a good’un

Was a belter that one.

Ryan Taylor dipping shot vs Everton also massively underrated and 2 goals I'm surprised haven't been mentioned more are his free kick vs the mackems and Perez lobbing Schmeicel from 30 yards out.

Cisse 2nd goal at Chelsea for me as a standalone piece of skill.

In terms of the best goal in the wider context of the game/season/club I have particularly fond memories of:

Carroll winner at Arsenal

Nolan Hat trick goal vs mackems

Tiote

Ben Arfas debut goal, topped a brilliant performance and the excitement of a potentially exciting Newcastle career.

Cabaye winner at Old Trafford

Gayle (Barnsley (h)) for the celebration after news of Brighton conceding came in 20 seconds later

Rondon (Fulham) rounding off a near perfect awayday and enjoyable few months with pretty much the last kick of the season. At the time I was also 50/50 on whether Rafa and Rondon would stay and this was the start of something beautiful or whether they were off and it was a fond farewell but either way I made sure at the time to savour the moment.