Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

I'm weirdly excited for this.

Having been humped by Villa, I'm anticipating City exposing every single one of Brewcie's flaws and laying on a right pasting.

Of particular interest is - which eleven lambs does he send out? I see calls for Joelinton and Almiron and Shelvey to be dropped, but whoever might come in is on a hiding to nothing. Carroll against City's defence :mackems:

We'd have to be about the longest-priced home team in Europe this weekend.

0-5

I haven't backed us all season with this nugget in charge so there is no way I'll be matching my £50 like I had on last season in this fixture at 18/1  :lol:

They were awful last night but will still comfortably spank us - 1-4.

The Villa game was just a blip.

We showed in those performances against West Ham and Bournemouth that Bruce's attacking football is starting to show. Like Bruce said, he doesn't do tactics so the players should have the freedom to attack, attack, attack a tired Man City side.

4-0

If they beat us then I hope it’s a tanking. Still want us to win with Joelinton & Almiron turning it on but if we are to lose I hope it’s a hiding:

Totally agree with this. I want us to win and the team to do it right. Would make for a nice weekend. But if we lose I hope it’s an embarrassing lay down to expose the utter cunts who run the club some more.

The worst sort of result is a 0-1 or 1-2 loss because you’ll get the ‘we were unlucky’ or ‘Rafa used to get similar results against the big 6’ etc bollocks. I want either a 1-0 win with Joelinton scoring from an Almiron assist or a 0-10.

Would you prefer a draw or 0-10?

Think we can nick this, City were shite last night, no Aguero and they  just look a bit out of sorts this season.

2-1  Up the Mags  O0

Cue a meltdown on here 😂

Why would there be a meltdown on here? I think most people would be happy if we beat City. Likelihood is a spanking and back to winning form for City, I don't think I can bring myself to watch the carnage. It certainly won't be a Rafa masterclass, it'll be a Brucey fluke at best, but I'll take what we can get.

Brewcie teams backbones are built on confidence and nothing else. After villa whopped us that spine will be like glass. An early goal from city will spell disaster. Can’t see many Ashleyites still in the ground at full time.

I doubt it'll be a hammering. In a way it's the perfect sort of fixture after a really dismal showing last time out. One of the big six at home; no major expectations, probably still lose but only narrowly. No real grief from anyone.

I'm edging towards 1-1 anyway. City aren't the team of the last two seasons, I think we'll mostly keep them at bay, assuming the backline tightens up a bit.

Why would there be a meltdown on here? I think most people would be happy if we beat City. Likelihood is a spanking and back to winning form for City, I don't think I can bring myself to watch the carnage. It certainly won't be a Rafa masterclass, it'll be a Brucey fluke at best, but I'll take what we can get.

Because a hefty chunk of posters on here want us thrashed in every game  O0