Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

They should be beating us.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so f***ing much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely s***.

Man City should be beating Newcastle is what i said, i don't need to watch the game to come to that opinion :lol:

Yes, you've said a few times now i'm a s*** poster, i don't really care what you think, but keep telling me if you wish.

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so fucking much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely shit.

:thup:

Tbf City's first goal was lucky, bungled around loads.

Deffo an element of good fortune about it but that back heel from Silva was quality.

Back heel was class tbf.

Second time he's done that at SJP, no? Thought he did a similar back-heel+goal during the season opener under Pardew a few years back, when we had Riviere up front.

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so fucking much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely shit.

So why not just ban him then?

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so f***ing much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely s***.

So why not just ban him then?

:lol: not worked up or anything eh?

The block function on here is like the videos on Facebook where it says something like click to view at your discretion so you click, watch for a few seconds, see where it’s going so click the ‘Football’ link again because you don’t really want to see the car crash that toonarmy1982s posts are.