Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Joelinton showing some of his ability those last two possessions. Shame we're going to end up ruining the guy.

You talk as if he's world class.

He's clearly not, but any iota of ability, which he still flashes now and then will be completely obliterated.

How you got world class from me saying he showed some ability is extraordinary to me by the way.

Well clearly, just he hasn't shown much in his career so far to suggest there's that much to be ruined.

So in your opinion he is a nothing player with no ability at all? And therefore can't be ruined?

Interesting take. Completely over the top IMO, but to be expected.

:lol:

Stop putting words in peoples mouths you goon.

You're getting excited by him showing some apparently good touches (where he lost the ball both times). Easily pleased much?  :lol:

Joelinton showing some of his ability those last two possessions. Shame we're going to end up ruining the guy.

He's clearly not, but any iota of ability, which he still flashes now and then will be completely obliterated.

How you got world class from me saying he showed some ability is extraordinary to me by the way.

Well clearly, just he hasn't shown much in his career so far to suggest there's that much to be ruined.

So in your opinion he is a nothing player with no ability at all? And therefore can't be ruined?

You're getting excited by him showing some apparently good touches (where he lost the ball both times). Easily pleased much?  :lol:

Says the guy that asserted I was implying he's world class.

You don't like him we get it, but you're the one clearly over reacting to a nothing comment.

You're being ridiculous. This is so weird man.

Says the guy that asserted I was implying he's world class.

You don't like him we get it, but you're the one clearly over reacting to a nothing comment.

You're being ridiculous. This is so weird man.

Weird is getting so excited by the lack of promise he's shown so far but I guess we'll just have to disagree on this.