Sweets

Rebellious

I remember half penny sweets. There were the rubber multicoloured jelly type sweets that were like the shape of small embryo's or bears or something. The smaller ones were half penny each.

Anyone remember Secrets ? What about Boomer ice lollies, they had three fruits in the shape of a real fruit on a stick, strawberry lemon and orange and they were fucking gorgeous in the summer!

Guest TheOrder

I remember half penny sweets. There were the rubber multicoloured jelly type sweets that were like the shape of small embryo's or bears or something. The smaller ones were half penny each.

Anyone remember Secrets ? What about Boomer ice lollies, they had three fruits in the shape of a real fruit on a stick, strawberry lemon and orange and they were f***ing gorgeous in the summer!

I remember Secrets, no one I know remembers them though.

Anyone remember that chocolate bar that was in a gold wrapper, soft foamy stuff in the middle and kind of chocolate lattice over the top. In the wrapper it was in bit of card to stop it breaking. Can't think of the name, but they were gorgeous.

Guest TheOrder

Anyone remember that chocolate bar that was in a gold wrapper, soft foamy stuff in the middle and kind of chocolate lattice over the top. In the wrapper it was in bit of card to stop it breaking. Can't think of the name, but they were gorgeous.

Secrets.

Secrets.

Really? :lol:

Didn't even read this thread.

Guest TheOrder

Secrets.

Really? :lol:

Didn't even read this thread.

Aye! I used to get a can of Liptonice, and a Secret, on the way to school, every day.

Guest Pearce-Dog

Opal Fruits were the F*cking bomb

Had my dad always bring back boxloads of em when he flew over.

Those wax lip things were also pretty good. I remember this sweets shop in Neath used to be awesome.

I haven't seen those rolo biscuit things around anymore. You know the rolo's with a little biscuit inside.

Probably good though I was addicted to them, and I mean addicted.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:1gBUXLlT1zTvOM:http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/filled/munchies.jpg

Whatever happened to Jolly Ranchers. They were around for a few years, when I was about 17/18, and then they just disappeared. They were quality, especially the Watermelon flavoured ones.

Now used to flavour Bacardi Breezers.

Whatever happened to  They were around for a few years, when I was about 17/18, and then they just disjavascript:surroundText('', '', document.postmodify.message);

Boldappeared. They were quality, especially the Watermelon flavoured ones.

Now there's a blast from the past! Fuck me it must be nearly 15 years since i've had one of those twats.  :roll: