Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

0-1

Inflict more misery on our miserable "fans" on here  O0

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

O0 i only see one Ashley supporter on this forum and it's covmag, desperately trying to pretend he isn't anarl.

Howay Sheff Utd, thrash these c***s :thup: Might actually watch just to cheer the Blades on against Bruce’s Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct FC :lol:

Nothing against the players, but paying ‘fans’ and Bruce can f*** off. Crash and burn baby!

Dull

Supporting Ashley's regime certainly is.

Average is never a great adjective to use as it is all relative and down to specific terms of reference.

For instance, for the top two English divisions Bruce as a yo-yo manager could be seen as bang average.

However if we are talking every professional league in world football, Bruce is a top manager.

I will be amazed if we do anything but hoof the ball. Jonjo going down playing quarterback hitting it long towards our front three. Shelvey won't get time on the ball so he will be looking to go way too deep. Disgusting.

0-1

Inflict more misery on our miserable "fans" on here  O0

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

O0 i only see one Ashley supporter on this forum and it's covmag, desperately trying to pretend he isn't anarl.

Never pretended to be an Ashley supporter, never will be, but I won’t ever hope we get beat , I just don’t get that.