Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

To be fair, it's the smart thing to do, easing Schar and Lejeune back in. At some point we will need to change things up and they are our best centre backs to bring in. No point in rushing them back for no reason. Couple more games and they will be back.

I'm not against Carroll starting, for what I've seen this season, Caroll has looked equal to Joelinton.

Agreed. Joelinton hasn't shown much and could probably do with sitting out for a match or making an impact from the bench. Carroll has the potential to be a threat, the main concern is that he may need to get euthanised by halftime.

Carroll needs to start for the morale of everyone at the club. If he does well then everyone wins. If he crashes and burns, that takes some of the heat off Joelinton and he will be under less pressure going forward.

0-1

Inflict more misery on our miserable "fans" on here  O0

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

O0 i only see one Ashley supporter on this forum and it's covmag, desperately trying to pretend he isn't anarl.

Never pretended to be an Ashley supporter, never will be, but I won’t ever hope we get beat , I just don’t get that.

You don't get it then.

Don't really see the problem with AC starting like. He'll have already contributed as much as Joelinton in recent games just by standing on the turf in the warm up.

This is bollocks though. :lol: He was a joke when he came on at Villa. Even worse when he came on at Chelsea. This is one of the club’s low points. Starting a player who’s only here because he’s a Geordie. Like the arsehole managing the team.

Don't really see the problem with AC starting like. He'll have already contributed as much as Joelinton in recent games just by standing on the turf in the warm up.

This is bollocks though. :lol: He was a joke when he came on at Villa. Even worse when he came on at Chelsea. This is one of the club’s low points. Starting a player who’s only here because he’s a Geordie. Like the arsehole managing the team.

I don't rate Carroll at all but I honestly don't see how he can offer less than Joelinton recently :dontknow:

Yea, nowt to do with how Bruce uses him or owt  :lol:

He's got no pedigree for scoring goals whatsoever and is visibly indecisive and lacks instinct or any form of threat. As said many times, it's very obvious why Rafa didn't want him - he isn't a premier league goalscorer and never will be, in any team, under any manager, no matter how he's used.