FA Cup Thread 2019-2020 (Rochdale v NUFC @ 12.31pm on Sat 04/01/20 live on BT)

samptime29

Spurs got 3400 last year so we should get the same!

Yep, Rochdale fans don't seem to think there's any reason we won't be given that whole stand along the side, so shouldn't be too many problems getting hold of one for anyone that wants to go.

3,400 watching a team with Darlow, Krafth, Gayle, Atsu & Muto losing 0-1 singing ‘We’ll support you ever more’ and ‘We’re shit and we’re sick of it’. Probably the game the fans turn nasty on Almiron and/or Joelinton too. Can’t wait.

That's the spirit  :lol:

3,400 watching a team with Darlow, Krafth, Gayle, Atsu & Muto losing 0-1 singing ‘We’ll support you ever more’ and ‘We’re shit and we’re sick of it’. Probably the game the fans turn nasty on Almiron and/or Joelinton too. Can’t wait.

It'll be Elliott not Darlow if Saturdays bench is any yardstick.

That's the spirit  :lol:

And also true

Guest Howaythetoon

The FA should just let Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct Newcastle drop out of the FA Cup full stop. It’s such a pointless waste of a ball number to give his club for the 3rd round draw. The poor people of Rochdale too, I can hear the kind of pathetic chants, taunts and ‘banter’ they’ll be no doubt subjected to already in my head. I’d usually be cheering for the opposition, but given it’s the FA Cup, it’s a given Mike’s boys will give their all not to be in the hat for the 4th round draw.

1-1 (we equalize in the 95th) the lose the replay 0-1. To be fair we will likely just lose the first game lol.

I do agree with Rafalove that Bruce will want to give this a go, especially if we manage to pick up any more points inbetween now and then.

People have been saying that about Newcastle managers for years, they always play a weakened team.

Yep, cue Muto and Gayle , I agree many changes ending in us fucking it up.