Newcastle United vs Southampton Sunday 8th December (Kick Off 2pm No TV)

samptime29

That sponsor is f***ing horrendous. Theirs and Palace's - both awful.

Didn't Watford wear last season's away kit too?

I think they did, yes.

Fulham were the worst for it. I remember one time they had to create a 1 off away shirt in red to play us at SJP. We won, with Robert scoring that goal.

A lot of the teams take the piss, especially when they have a 3rd shirt and there is still a clash. Fulham used to wear white and reverse the colours to black on their away strip every single year.

I remember Norwich a few seasons ago had green and yellow home, away, and 3rd strips. If 1 of their shirts clashed then they all did.

Anyone surprised if ASM suffers an injury? Passed fit apparently, but he didn't even look fit in the last game. Hopefully nothing, but it would suck if he got injured for a longer period of time. Gut feeling only.

Anyone surprised if ASM suffers an injury? Passed fit apparently, but he didn't even look fit in the last game. Hopefully nothing, but it would suck if he got injured for a longer period of time. Gut feeling only.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was out until January after today's game

Idiocy to start him. I know he’s a fret and he’s got a bit of magic but he was clearly fucked 3 days ago.

:thup:

At least when we go on a bad run he can use the injury of ASM as an excuse.