UK Politics - Generation Tory

In a real world I would suspect that this Cummings interview is just Kuennsberg protecting her reputation, I mean it was on her watch that Boris got elected. So you would expect her to be a little humiliated by the suggestion that it was clear from day one that he was an incompetent.

But that would be in a real world were journalists have personal integrity.

9 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

In a real world I would suspect that this Cummings interview is just Kuennsberg protecting her reputation, I mean it was on her watch that Boris got elected. So you would expect her to be a little humiliated by the suggestion that it was clear from day one that he was an incompetent.

But that would be in a real world were journalists have personal integrity.

As a couple of posters on here pointed out, she acted like she was his girlfriend and 'on a date' with him most of the time running up to the '19 election.

And rightly so, it's apparent to everyone that he is way out of his depth doing anything other than penning a made-up story for one of his father's friend's newspapers.

The BBC has a history of terrible political editors, John Seargant, Nick Robinson and Andrew Marr - the thinking man's coward - so the fact that Kuennesberg should follow in that tradition is no surprise.

I take solace in the fact that when he's at his ma's house alone at night with only his three braincells and his deepest darkest thoughts for company, he must fucking despise himself. 

1 hour ago, BottledDog said:

Maybe the Fire Brigade should start checking the legal status of the occupants before whipping out their hoses while we're at it.

What a fkn whopper.

:lol: