UK Politics - Generation Tory

Purely done to piss people off. Might just be because they've no 'talent' left too, but definitely to cause a ripple in the culture war. Everyone digging up her tweets, trying to ruin her, Tories probably did the same thing last night thinking that's just what we need. Oliver Dowden was it? He was far too respectable in the role. 

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I used to love him on HIGNFY, in fact I used to love that show full stop, not seen it for years and don’t even know if they make it anymore. 

They do. Still good depending on the host. Merton and Hislop just do what they do very well.

25 minutes ago, madras said:

They do. Still good depending on the host. Merton and Hislop just do what they do very well.

Ah right I rarely watch national TV, mainly Amazon or Netflix these days. Will seek it out and aye I loved Hislop and Merton in the day. 

17 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Apparently they’re planning on scrapping the reversing element of the test for HGV drivers. I mean :lol:

Fuck me they are barely competent to drive in a straight line to start with…

55 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Apparently they’re planning on scrapping the reversing element of the test for HGV drivers. I mean :lol:

What?  Reversing is pretty fundamental to driving an articulated lorry in my (albeit limited) experience.

I drive a 23ft long luton van with shit mirrors and no reversing cameras and it’s a nightmare reversing at any point and a challenge to judge the distance/scope of wherever you’re reversing into/towards. Mind I’m an excellent driver as Rain Man would say. 

I had someone from the mail call today asking if we wanted to advertise in their paper (they were doing a top 10 list which our product is relevant to).

Few things more satisfying than telling them to get fucked.

7 minutes ago, Smal said:

I had someone from the mail call today asking if we wanted to advertise in their paper (they were doing a top 10 list which our product is relevant to).

Few things more satisfying than telling them to get fucked.

Cycling related?