UK Politics: Generation Tory

Just now, neesy111 said:

No doubt Bojo will use the takeover as a action of levelling up.

I swear I saw a post in the takeover thread last night praising him and this as part of his levelling up process. I hope it was sarcasm because otherwise :anguish:

17 hours ago, 54 said:

It astonishes me the lack of self awareness politicians have :lol: 

He's a Tory, I don't think a Labour MP would be as dense or as insensitive considering what these cunts have just imposed on the lowest paid workers, to make Britain Great Again.

14 hours ago, Klaus said:

:spit: :spit: wasn't expecting that

The Jeremy Vine show is the most bizarre radio 'phone-in' I've ever heard. Compounded by the fact that most of the callers are middle-aged, 'Daily Mail' style complainers.

Every day a new 'What the fuck did they just say!?' caller, egged on by Vine's lack of self-awareness.

British Gas quoting 14p+ for a 1yr contract for one of my customers gas meters. Its 15p+ if they want to pay by cash or cheque. :(

Loads of suppliers are now refusing to quote until at least April 2022.

Just had a bloke on the phone asking what to do about his gas contract as he is now out of contract.

He's a tiny user in his shop and he wants to wait it out and take the temporary hit.

Ive told that makes sense if Nord Stream 2 comes online soon and this winter isnt a harsh one but, its a risk.

What a shit show.

• Rich changed the title to UK Politics: Generation Tory