UK Politics: Generation Tory

Yorkie

35 minutes ago, Klaus said:

I was devastated when I heard on LBC that his Union encouraged members to support Brexit :lol: thought he was class up to that point.

Looks like somebody needs a bit of China

If the Lib Dems win in Tiverton and Honiton tonight, that would be overturning a 24k majority only in 3 years.

Edited by Klaus

BBC London kicking it off in typical style. 

"We'll be looking at the knock on effects on other industries"

How about looking into the knock on effects of paying a decent fucking wage?

There is about 2 people in the building who know anything about the rail industry, and the rest are just shouting shit about things they don't understand.

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Stacked with Tory cunts as expected.  That dickhead in the check shirt…

That lass asking Lynch if he had been hit by a train ffs

Where is this attitude we get, mostly from our older generation, which is like saying "if it has been shitter in the past for me, or is for someone else right now, it's therefore OK to be shit for you as well".

Like, when do we reach a concensus to all go "let's not accept things being shit - let's ensure we are always moving forwards and we don't keep being shit or heading back to shit times".

There's some really twisted and almost jealous logic with some people's attitudes to anyone else doing OK or bettering themselves. It's very toxic.

QT ends and on comes Newscast with Farage.  He’s talking his usual horseshit.

The BBC are fucking ridiculous giving this slug the platform he doesn’t deserve.

Edited by Sima

1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

Sounds like the railways are the first large scale transfer to automation.

Wouldn’t that require some investment? Think some of the trains barely have electrics. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

8 minutes ago, Sima said:

QT ends and on comes Newscast with Farage.  He’s talking his usual horseshit.

The BBC are fucking ridiculous giving this slug the platform he doesn’t deserve.

I couldn't change the channel quick enough when they introduced him.

I thought the Tory MP allowed Bruce to do a lot of the attacking on Lynch, tonight. For the record - I thought he did well. As expected though, the audience was loaded with Tories and gammon. Same as it was last week, in Newcastle.

Mail reckon Starmer will be getting his decision from the rozzers tomorrow. Convenient timing from the totally impartial boys in blue. 

Not a shock but it is depressing watching QT, as Hakka says, are gasping for things to stay as shite as possible and how anyone proposing doing anything for the betterment of anyone is scorned. People absolutely gasping to give their rights away in the hope someone might suffer.