UK Politics: Generation Tory

Yorkie

Even if it was correct, it was a crisis response to a completely unforeseen and incredibly rare thing. It’s not comparable to deliberately and permanently crippling yourself in relationship with almost everything. 

Presumably he knows this since he wrote the pro-remain opinion as well as the pro-leave one. 

Disgusting idiot cunt. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Even if it was correct, it was a crisis response to a completely unforeseen and incredibly rare thing. It’s not comparable to deliberately and permanently crippling yourself in relationship with almost everything. 

Presumably he knows this since he wrote the pro-remain opinion as well as the pro-leave one. 

Disgusting idiot cunt. 

If the pandemic never happened, what would his answer have been? :lol:

Probably along the lines of the answer JRM gave the other day about fish fingers.

Nicola Sturgeon says she has asked the lord advocate, Scotland's top law officer, to ask the Supreme Court if the Scottish Parliament has the power to legislate for a consultative referendum on independence.

The lord advocate has agreed and will be lodging the request today.

It will be up to the court whether it accepts the request and there is no timetable for a decision.

Nicola Sturgeon sets out the date for her proposed independence referendum.

She says it will be 19 October 2023

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Will be jealous of Scotland being given a get out from this shower of fucking cunts.

I get that, and obviously I want to lean into the hope many indy supporters seem to have, but I'm not entirely convinced it will all be sunshine, roses and unicorns. The problem with the picture now is the establishment is dead set against it, so so many of the people in support of indy seem unable to realise that once and if it's done, the establishment in Scotland will still be the establishment, and they'll just adapt and own the politics of the nation once SNP lose their entire reason for being. It's like they think Labour and Tory power structures in Scotland will just disappear. Far too many of them have bought into the "no one in Scotland votes Tory" myth. 

That said, I think the gamble is worth it, cause quite honestly fuck Britain and everything it stands for. And before someone pipes up with a "good people narrative", I literally don't care anymore, I want my country to be good, couldn't careless how nice the people are as long as we're not ground into the dust for 0.5% uptake in our economy. 

I want indyref to be blocked and fail miserably just to piss off sturgeon. 

Every other reason I want it to happen. Just can't accept her getting her own way. Horrible cunt. 

Mind if it happens I want them to take Newcastle with them, or allow mass migration. Am I fuck being left with this tory little England cunts. 

The break up of the union has been inevitable for a long time. There is no need to delay this any further. Good for Scotland tbh, I am jealous as fuck.

Edited by Klaus

Not sure a indyref2 will happen for another good few years like. The UK gov will never grand it for a long time and unless the courts do then it'll be 2026 before the next Scottish general election. There are still many hurdles to climb and years to go from there even if the SNP do well in that election.  Even with that I'm not even sure Yes would win.