Newcastle United 4-1 Rochdale - 14/01/20

Disco

30k there tonight. Staggering.

Absolutely hopeless bastards. In 2009/10 we had a home replay at this stage and there was 15,000 there. Ten years of utter pisstaking and apparently we're twice as appealing.

Absolutely hopeless bastards. In 2009/10 we had a home replay at this stage and there was 15,000 there. Ten years of utter pisstaking and apparently we're twice as appealing.

Bar the Pardew freak season I reckon amongst matchgoers Ashley is as popular as he’s ever been tbh.

I honestly expected 12/15k tonight. Can't believe there's 30k people out there prepared to pay money to watch Newcastle play Rochdale in a cup replay on a January midweek night.

Bar the Pardew freak season I reckon amongst matchgoers Ashley is as popular as he’s ever been tbh.

True.