Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea

samptime29

Could go either way. Still not entirely sure they're that good, especially without Kante but we also have the potential to be utterly gash. Should be a classic.

I feel exactly the same about them. I can’t figure out whether they are really good or just average as fuck

They have some good players, but are eminently beatable as some of their results so far would show. If we don't hand them any gifts like we have been prone to recently, could easily get a result. They would need to have an off day though where one of their superstars doesn't blast one in from 25 yards.

4-0 to Brucey and Ritchie’s great bunch of lads. Attacking football all the way, none of this Rafa Benitez tactics, injury prevention and positioning nonsense. We’ve got epic bantz and Brucey’s famous man management skills and that’s enough for us to win the day. We’ve never had it so good.

Meant to be out in town for a baby's head wetting on Saturday, unfortunately I cant make it over until just about the time this kicks off.  Looking forward to having a few bickering contests with a couple of the (then pissed) lads who don't think NUFC is now pointless :lol: