overjoyed

Guest geordie gent

Guest Deep456

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Love you Roeder. Can Roeder bashers please shut up, please shut up!

:D

Weren't you one of them a few weeks back?

:own: ?

i was/still am, one of them,but have to admit,his tactis today were spot on..

Was our game on ART Sport again?

I'm in the same boat as Soccer Master tbh. He's done well of late but...

Newcastle 1-2 Fulham ... should be 3 more points

Newcastle 1-1 Everton ... should be 2 more points

Newcastle 1-2 Bolton ... should be 1 more point

Boro 1-0 Newcastle ... should be 1 more point

Newcastle 0-0 Charlton ... should be 2 more points

Newcastle 0-1 Sheff Utd ... should be 3 more points

There's 12 rediculous points (atleast), imo, that we should have picked up no doubt. But gradually he's turning around.

Still not convinced, though. The Carling Cup game wazzed me off. To put it politely.

Guest Deep456

There's 12 rediculous points (atleast), imo, that we should have picked up no doubt. But gradually he's turning around.

Still not convinced, though. The Carling Cup game wazzed me off. To put it politely.

What a load of crap? What club doesn't drop points?

What!?

No no you must have confused me with someone else. Let's just let me explain my position again. I opposed to Roeder's apointment because of the bending of rules, and that Roeder's excuses were weak and false. In addition Freaky Shpherd promised us a world class manager, or something to this effect. I didn't oppose him on the merit of his CV or coaching.

When Newcastle United went through bad patch early season, I was worried, and I raised a few threads/polls enquiring people's opinions on Roeder. At no point I voice my opinions that Roeder is not the right coach/manager for our club at this moment. Of course he is not the best manager availalbe, but after Souness, a manager like Roeder, steady and calm, with relative merits will do nicely for us. From time to time I have disagreements with Roeder's selection of team and transfer, but those should not cout as Roeder bashing.

When people were complaining or bashing Roeder so much in the game against Chelsea (we lost 0-1), I was the one who defended Roeder!

Every club drops points... but some of the points dropped there were dispicable. Just backing up my reasons for not being overly keen on Roeder, that's all i'm doing. People question my dislike of him so i'll come up with the reasons. Deep, you really ought to give it a rest with your recent vendetta with me.

Every club drops points... but some of the points dropped there were dispicable. Just backing up my reasons for not being overly keen on Roeder, that's all i'm doing. People question my dislike of him so i'll come up with the reasons. Deep, you really ought to give it a rest with your recent vendetta with me.

To be fair, yes we did drop points but i don't think the team played atall badly against Fulham, Bolton nor Charlton (i watched these ones but couldn't comment on what i saw on MOTD for the others) and it was really just down to us not being able to score from our chances created and a few awful defensive errors but we really did play well in these games in general. I don't think we are playing hugely better now as a team than in these matches stated it was just down to confidence in front of goal and at the back, something that obviously builds with form, which we now have.

It would be a good idea to keep butt and parker as the centre pairing for our trip to bolton as those lads are quite feisty. Taylor will have to be on his toes to shackle anelka, had a good game today!!

I'd definitely restore Sibierski on Tuesday. Need his height.

and good looks.