Success at what cost?

Does it matter where the money comes from?  

438 members have voted

1. 1. Does it matter where the money comes from?

• Yes
    • No

I assume all these people suffering a sudden bout of morality won't be traveling via Uber put down their iPhone stop drinking Coca-Cola & cease watching football on Amazon Prime.

Never used Uber. Don't own anything by Apple. Haven't drunk Coke since 2003. And don't subscribe to any TV packages.

But then it's not a sudden bout of morality.

I assume all these people suffering a sudden bout of morality won't be traveling via Uber put down their iPhone stop drinking Coca-Cola & cease watching football on Amazon Prime.

Never used Uber. Don't own anything by Apple. Haven't drunk Coke since 2003. And don't subscribe to any TV packages.

Ever used Google or watched a Disney film?

Ever used Google or watched a Disney film?

I use Bing and haven't watched Disney since I grew beyond the demographic.

It's interesting that Saudi Arabia are  condemned as a murderous state by Amnesty because they torture and then execute by decapitation, yet no one blinks an eye at the USA encarcerating terrorists in Guantanamo bay and torturing them and the majority of their states execute prisoners by injecting drugs or electrocuting them to death sometimes after they have been on death row for 25 years.  Why doesn't Amnesty condemn the USA of sports washing when they stage sporting events!!

The answer to that is simple, they do.

https://www.amnestyusa.org/issues/national-security/

:lol: good point. The likes of Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have been critical of the USG for as long as they've existed.

I wasnt looking but wasnt aware of Amnesty condemning the Wilder Fury fight. 

Next time you walk down the street, stab someone to death. When you are attested see how 'that prick down the street punches people in the street a lot as well' works as a defense. The existence of twats elsewhere doesn't make twattery ok.

Some people will be happy. Some won’t. I’m happy. Far more ‘respectable’ countries are doing far more despicable things and no one gives a shit.

Why don’t people start with something like the Muslim torture camps in China or the Crisis in Venezuela and how this is being ignored by the western world?  Because it’s easier to talk about the ‘horrors’ Newcastle fans will be accepting.

People faking giving a shit about the Saudis and not any other human rights issues are shallow as fuck.

Guest The Little Waster

Honestly piss off with this well lets look at what other countries are doing.  They are not buying NUFC.

So what do you want fans to do ? Boycott ? Protest ?

Honestly piss off with this well lets look at what other countries are doing.  They are not buying NUFC.

So that’s all that matters in the world then?  Shallow as fuck

You calling me shallow as fuck?  That's pot calling kettle.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an NUFC section in a forum, why would people be discussing those.  You must be a complete moron if you think people should be discussing those in an football section.

So

Honestly p*ss off with this well lets look at what other countries are doing.  They are not buying NUFC.

So that’s all that matters in the world then?  Shallow as f***

People are talking about Saudi now because they are about to buy our club. If the Chinese government were about to buy our club then we would have similar issues and discussions on here.

By the way there was a thread on here about the atrocities the Saudi Arabian government were committing long before this takeover

That's not up to me to decide.  Individual fans have to make their own decisions.

But completely dismissing fans who have concerns or trying to legitimizing their actions with sportswashing etc is absolutely ignorant and foolish.

So that’s all that matters in the world then?  Shallow as fuck

You calling me shallow as fuck?  That's pot calling kettle.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an NUFC section in a forum, why would people be discussing those.  You must be a complete moron if you think people should be discussing those in an football section.

So

but murdering thousands is ok as long as they don’t buy Newcastle isn’t shallow?

Honestly p*ss off with this well lets look at what other countries are doing.  They are not buying NUFC.

So that’s all that matters in the world then?  Shallow as f***

You calling me shallow as f***?  That's pot calling kettle.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

So

but murdering thousands is ok as long as they don’t buy Newcastle isn’t shallow?

By the same token is it ok to murder thousands because you buy Newcastle?

Guest The Little Waster

That's not up to me to decide.  Individual fans have to make their own decisions.

But completely dismissing fans who have concerns or trying to legitimizing their actions with sportswashing etc is absolutely ignorant and foolish.

Will you be attending matches then ?