COVID-19 - 'Milestone' vaccine approved for use in the UK

Plenty of hospitals north of London are in that state frequently. Scary shit if the outbreak gets to London levels here.

It's exactly what happened in Wuhan and exactly what happened in Italy.  You need to shut everything down although it's probably too late now.

How's everyone doing for toilet roll still?

Excellent. Had 75% of my shits at work this week.

I kept a lot of mine in for work like.

They've just upgraded our bogs a few weeks back. Nice amount of space to shit. Clean too.

Happy days mate milk it whilst you can.

Also like any fitness youtuber he's on drugs as you can tell by him being out of breath from about two lunges so there's that as well.

He’s not. He’s one of the few that competed in the natural shows. He’s done a tons of videos about it and over the years his progressions has been slow but consistent.

I’m doing one of his plans at the minute and his YouTube channel is very informative and backed up by studies

Ay “natural” shows are bullshit really ton of them are stacked with juicers. I’m not being a dick or anything but you don’t get this physique naturally. You can’t.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4fW1cpp0Tt/?igshid=gx6lsrh1ea8n

He will claim natty status because they all do, it’s their livelihood at the end of the day. Doesn’t mean his workouts are good but he’s not natty. 3D shoulders, massive traps, insanely low body fat percentage but muscles still full and veiny. He’s fake natty like all of them.

Plenty of hospitals north of London are in that state frequently. Scary shit if the outbreak gets to London levels here.

It's exactly what happened in Wuhan and exactly what happened in Italy.  You need to shut everything down although it's probably too late now.

We all know this

If anyone is out of beers and wants to try out my beer delivery service, go to beer52.com and use my code JTSENTME for a free case.

We've probably sent about 50,000 boxes this week, it's crazy. More that use us, the more we can help breweries who are struggling, so I hope it doesn't sound too mercenary.

Sold. Will get on that later.

Do you run it??

Love the service, a tad expensive but worth it- unfortunately had to put on hold due to no pay until end of the month but will start back up 31st March!

What’s the picture for?

Oh, salt, class.

Guy is edgy and informed as fuck because he's saying China are lying cos of the government in China. He knows because he's edgy and itk so hence the wicked cool post. Fucking guy, eh? Wish I was that cool.

This is a really cool post, you have achieved your wish. 

What’s the picture for?

Oh, salt, class.

Guy is edgy and informed as fuck because he's saying China are lying cos of the government in China. He knows because he's edgy and itk so hence the wicked cool post. Fucking guy, eh? Wish I was that cool.

I just ignore it now.  Guy is just displaying his ignorance of the scale of the measures we had to take here to get it under control.  Unfortunately you can't cure stupid.

England death toll rises by 39 to 167

A further 39 people who tested positive for coronavirus have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in England to 167, NHS England said.

The patients were aged between 50 and 99 years old and had underlying health conditions.

They died at hospitals run by the following NHS Trusts:

Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 2

Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust - 1

South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 1

Medway NHS Foundation Trust - 1

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - 2

Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - 1

Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - 2

Great Western Hospital NHS Trust - 1

Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust - 2

Royal Gloucester NHS Foundation Trust - 1

Royal United Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 1

Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 4

Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust - 1

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - 4

University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust - 1

Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust - 3

London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust - 1

Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 4

St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 3

University College London Hospitals NHS Trust - 1

Croydon Health Services NHS Trust - 2

Total: 39

Think I have to get Zoom so I can run some English classes.

Don’t need anything too mad, just the ability to host a class for 90 minutes with 5-12 students.

If I buy the Pro package can my students just use the free one? They don’t have to pay too? Just sign up for free?

Don’t need anything too mad, just the ability to host a class for 90 minutes with 5-12 students.

If I buy the Pro package can my students just use the free one? They don’t have to pay too? Just sign up for free?

Yeah think it’s just the host who pays.

Yeah think it’s just the host who pays.

:thup:

Thanks.