COVID-19 - 'Milestone' vaccine approved for use in the UK

:lol: You don't think it's worth having a look at how many people died during bombing campaigns during a World War that lasted 6 years against how many people have died from a pandemic in 2 months for a bit of perspective?

I'm saying nothing more on this matter bar fucking hell 😂

:lol: You don't think it's worth having a look at how many people died during bombing campaigns during a World War that lasted 6 years against how many people have died from a pandemic in 2 months for a bit of perspective?

Only soft cunts die of Covvy man.

Only soft c***s die of Covvy man.

Wasn't going to further comment, but this is basic.

Look at the wording of IN the UK (ignoring population at the time) during the 2nd World war and the statistics of other random deaths. I know I annoy people on here by not being a minge about this virus but I'm getting so pissed off with the the so heavily lopsided social media drivel from pro any fucking side. Started with brexit and trump. You're all stupid and anyone in between is a fence sitting no body. Fuck reality and what people experience in day to day living.

Look at the wording of IN the UK (ignoring population at the time) during the 2nd World war and the statistics of other random deaths. I know I annoy people on here by not being a minge about this virus but I'm getting so pissed off with the the so heavily lopsided social media drivel from pro any fucking side. Started with brexit and trump. You're all stupid and anyone in between is a fence sitting no body. Fuck reality and what people experience in day to day living.

Political messaging does not equal factual medical messaging. Regardless of experience, being a soft cunt, bending the rules etc.

Soz.

Fucking he’ll the offy must be drained of super strength by now :lol:

You just annoy people because of your ignorance and stupidity, nothing else.

Tyne on the lash again? Late neet rogue posting. He plays by his own rules.

Fair point but the reason I tend to post late is because it's within the small window of having the personal time. I operate my business pretty much 7 days a week, have a wife and kids and get out and about when I have the time. Social distancing is always in practice 😜. Well that and of course I'm lashed at that time of the night 😁