COVID-19 - 'Milestone' vaccine approved for use in the UK

Feels like we’re on the verge of a form of apocalypse if you combine the way our broken society is responding to this alongside this abysmal government, a majorly underfunded health system and a virus that has a very high transmission rate. Things are going to get very ugly

What motive would they have to kill off the oaps

The Telegraph, one of the leading Tory cheerleading papers, literally said the virus could prove useful in ridding us OAPs dependent on the state. Genuinely vulgar comment, for which basically no one gives a shit. So it's not old people as a whole, but those daring to be poor.

What motive would they have to kill off the oaps

The Telegraph, one of the leading Tory cheerleading papers, literally said the virus could prove useful in ridding us OAPs dependent on the state. Genuinely vulgar comment, for which basically no one gives a shit. So it's not old people as a whole, but those daring to be poor.

utterly ghoulish. No question some inside Number 10 have run the numbers and are working on the best way to spin it as a positive right now.

I think the government is seriously overestimating the sensibility of the general population.

Close the schools and kids and parents will pile into soft plays or alike and more than likely send their kids to the OAP's that are most vulnerable for childcare.

You've only got to look at Autumn when Chicken Pox's is in full swing to see how little consideration people pay towards the health of others, children who are very obviously still infectious rolling around soft play or being slipped into childcare in the hope it won't be noticed...same with planes etc.

I think the government is seriously overestimating the sensibility of the general population.

Close schools and kids and parent will pile into soft plays or alike and more than likely send their kids to the OAP's that are most venerable for childcare.

You've only got to look at Autumn when Chicken Pox's is in full swing to see how little consideration people pay towards the health of others, children who are very obviously still infectious rolling around soft play or being slipped into childcare in the hope it won't be noticed...same with planes etc.

:thup:

Was fucking raging at the other half's mam last week, took my wee girl to fucking soft play. Today, she just took her to see her 94 year old great grandmother. Oh, my kid's loaded with the cold. The mam is a total conspiracy theorist, has spent weeks rubbishing the whole lot. I fucking hate her.