COVID-19 - 'Milestone' vaccine approved for use in the UK

Be a interesting poll on here actually, who would and wouldn't be prepared to get the vaccine.

Can’t imagine many under the age of 55-60 would unless they’re in groups that need shielded. I won’t be.

Well they should.  It's like masks, it's not just to protect you.  We need as many people as possible to get vaccinated for herd immunity.  Don't act like one of those weird antivax mothers.

Be a interesting poll on here actually, who would and wouldn't be prepared to get the vaccine.

Can’t imagine many under the age of 55-60 would unless they’re in groups that need shielded. I won’t be.

Well they should.  It's like masks, it's not just to protect you.  We need as many people as possible to get vaccinated for herd immunity.  Don't act like one of those weird antivax mothers.

I'm not acting like anything, I know nothing about the vaccine as and when(if) it arrives. I'd need a lot more information about it before deciding whether to hoy it into my body or not.

I'm getting married in April. Only 45 people are invited. What's the odds on this going ahead on this date? I'm fucking terrified. Spent a fortune.

Yeah, cancelled my wedding back in late Spring, and re-organised for same time next year. Thinking even that's in doubt now  :( Probably just have do a private registry affair, then maybe a party late 2021 or early 2022 once we have a vaccine.

There’s so many people anti vaccine now

Social media needs killing As it’s killing people

Literally no way to get through to these idiots who believe a video on YouTube ahead of a fully researched medicinal product

I'm not acting like anything, I know nothing about the vaccine as and when(if) it arrives. I'd need a lot more information about it before deciding whether to hoy it into my body or not.

How long are you gonna give it? 2 months? 2 years? What if 5 people die out of 100000 who get the vaccine? Is that too much of a risk? Just interested to know how you're gonna gauge it by the way, not being critical.

So are the full regulations on this "lockdown" available anywhere. I've seen mentions of grassroots sports being restricted by nothing was mentioned by Hancock.

From what  gathered, don't visit friends and family is the gist of it :lol:

Absolute horseshit.

So are the full regulations on this "lockdown" available anywhere. I've seen mentions of grassroots sports being restricted by nothing was mentioned by Hancock.

I think it means stuff like non-league football and people attending stuff like that.

My hockey club has friendlies this weekend, trying to work out if these new rules supersede the previous govt. and governing body guidelines. Seems that the final guidelines haven't been done yet, for once can they make a statement with the rules ready to go?

How long are you gonna give it? 2 months? 2 years? What if 5 people die out of 100000 who get the vaccine? Is that too much of a risk? Just interested to know how you're gonna gauge it by the way, not being critical.

Surely it wouldn't be unreasonable to wait until they identify the reasons for death. Particularly for those with pre-existing conditions.