Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Sat 22/02/2020 @ 3pm (No TV)

Disco

A good result today for as long as Ashley owns the club will be bad

A bad result will be really good.

If you understand what I'm saying?

Fixed that for you.

Oh how I wish it were that simple to get rid of him...like erase him from EVERYTHING to do with our club, the city and his crappy shops and shitty retail empire.......

A good result today for as long as Ashley owns the club will be bad

A bad result will be really good.

If you understand what I'm saying?

Fixed that for you.

Oh how I wish it were that simple to get rid of him...like erase him from EVERYTHING to do with our club, the city and his crappy shops and shitty retail empire.......

It's going to be a long road no doubt.

Think we'll get a daft win out of nowhere today with a half decent performance. Basing that on absolutely nothing. Gayle with a comeback goal as well.

It's based on the fact that Bruce (and Ashley) has all the luck under the sun this season.

Guest Howaythetoon

This will be last on MOTD guaranteed. At least Palace have a game plan, play to a system and generally look like they are managed by someone who is competent.

I actually think Woy has done a very good job there and is underrated as a manager, I’d have him here in a heart beat. Mind I’d have some random bloke off the street in ahead of Bruce.

I can actually see a sneaky backs to the wall 1-0 win in a game of little actual quality at each goal end.

Hope they get stuffed though. A Townsend hat-trick please!

Think we'll get a daft win out of nowhere today with a half decent performance. Basing that on absolutely nothing. Gayle with a comeback goal as well.

It's based on the fact that Bruce (and Ashley) has all the luck under the sun this season.

:lol:

Roy Hodgson will feel like a right idiot today, he's planned all week for Dwight Yorke and Joelinton rocks up ............tactics out the windaa

Surprised he has stuck with Longstaff and Bentaleb but I don't hate that he's done it and I'm pleased to see Schar back in. It seems a bit weird that'd he'd highlight Joelinton has had a thigh strain in the week then start him anyway. Unless Gayle isn't fit enough to start?

If we were 4/5 points closer to the relegation places, would he still pick Joelinton?

I think at this stage he's picking him just so he has an excuse if we lose. "If wuh miss wuh chances it's always gonna come back and cost wuh."