West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Newcastle United - Man City (H) in QF

Disco

Anyone know if the red button stuff is in HD? Don't want to be watching Bruceys Boys getting humiliated in poor quality....

Whether you watch it in SD or HD, you'll be watching poor quality

Think it’s a flat out mistake playing Manquillo given he’s just got back from injury and he’s our best right back (weird saying that).

I quite like the look of that lineup though. Seeing Lazaro in a more natural role could be interesting.

How is Lazaro playing? 3 match suspension hasn't happened yet. Am I missing something here? Cup exemption?

You've got red card rules wrong. He wasn't sent off for either serious foul play or violent conduct, so it's only one game.

Safe uneventful passage for us, looking at the teams. ASM will torment whoever he's up against and that will be enough. West Brom always likely to rotate heavily. I wish I could let my guard down and just want us to win, like a normal fan. But there you go. I can't, I'm fucked.

I actually hope we win the cup as seeing us win something is the only thing I can still somewhat care about regarding this club. If we win something I think I’ll be able to give it all up.

what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

_108830093_redbutton.jpg

It's also live on the website (probably geoblocked).

Anyone know if the red button stuff is in HD? Don't want to be watching Bruceys Boys getting humiliated in poor quality....

Looks like it's SD only. If you can get iPlayer on your TV you're probably better off watching it that way, it'll be slightly behind time but quality will be much better.

what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

_108830093_redbutton.jpg

It's also live on the website (probably geoblocked).

Looks like it's SD only. If you can get iPlayer on your TV you're probably better off watching it that way, it'll be slightly behind time but quality will be much better.

Cheers, it's just started and yes, it's in SD on the red button.