Newcastle Utd V Sheffield Utd - 21/06/2020 @ 2pm BST (Live on Sky/beoutQ)

samptime29

Guest neesy111

hypothetically and for reseach purposes, is there a good quality free app for amazon firestick to watch NUFC live including this game?

No.

I've got a bad feeling Mike Ashley will take note of Man Citys huge banners over the seats and not the fake fans.

I think he'll be advertising his shit house shops draped all over the stadium.

I'll be amazed if he knows we have a match! He's completely washed his grubby hands with us!

I've got a bad feeling Mike Ashley will take note of Man Citys huge banners over the seats and not the fake fans.

I'll be amazed if he knows we have a match! He's completely washed his grubby hands with us!

He washed his grubby hands with Rangers. Didn't stop him trying to exploit them in every way he could. If there is an opportunity to be a snide cunt, he dreamt about it the night before the morning it manifested.

Yep, I reckon Sports Direct carrier bags, draped over the back of every seat. Cheap option for him.

I think he'll be advertising his s*** house shops draped all over the stadium.

This will be the biggest indication if the parasite is really going/gone. s*** direct over the seats and he’s still here for a while, no s*** direct over the seats and that’s as good an Indicator as your going to get, because he never misses and opportunity to advertise his tat