What'd you do today?

Mike

Did a bit of music but still painfully short of finishing this EP I started months ago.

Watched a bit of true crime stuff.

Exercise bike for half an hour.

Chat with the little Taiwanese madheed.

Watched neesy murder everyone at trivia.

Slept in

Made French toast and bacon

Went for a walk

Found an empty service station shop with a Costa express coffee machine, fuck yeah

FaceTime with Mam and brother

Cleaned my flat

Watched Doctor Foster, mainly shite

Cleaned my flat

Failed horrifically at the quiz

Woke up

Watched baby as wife said she needed to clean upstairs which seemed to take all day other than when the baby was napping and she watched TV.  However there was some humping during this time.

Cooked some food

Playing FM and having a couple of beers.

I find it easier when I'm working even if from home.  Weekends are weird during this time, I think I would rather work 7 days a week tbh.

Bacon and cheese sandwich with a generous amount of coffee, read far too much covid stuff online, watched Simpsons on C4 in despair, started to sort my old laptop out which has cubase and loads of old recordings on to try and start that up again, tidied the spare room where Im working from, put clothes on to wash, washed weekends dishes and tidied kitchen, hung clothes up to dry, walked to shop to get beer and chocolate, made tea, watched Independence Day.

Bacon and cheese sandwich with a generous amount of coffee, read far too much covid stuff online, watched Simpsons on C4 in despair, started to sort my old laptop out which has cubase and loads of old recordings on to try and start that up again, tidied the spare room where Im working from, put clothes on to wash, washed weekends dishes and tidied kitchen, hung clothes up to dry, walked to shop to get beer and chocolate, made tea, watched Independence Day.

We caught 10 minutes of Independents Day (on SYFY, maybe). Fucking awful :lol:

Showered and dressed

Did a load of washing

Went to Asda

Cooked dinner

Washed dishes

Watched absolute trash on TV about hoarders and fat people

Got through some difficult levels on Two Dots

Tried not to have a breakdown

Didn't sleep much so got up early did some cleaning, drank an obscene amount of coffee. Went to work, shopped for dad who's not going out apart from his daily walk. Video called my dad and sis as it's her birthday but I have to stay away (apart from grocery exchange.  Just got home, glass of wine for first time in ages and going to veg with some TV.

-Woke up

-Had breakfast (French toast)

-Muslim so kids go to Islamic classes sat and Sun morning, classes held via Zoom starting this weekend after mosque shut down a week ago. They thought they were getting a holiday. Installed Zoom on their iPads and logged them into classes.

-Watched a couple of episodes of season two of  "Sex education" on Netflix. Season one was better.

-Looked after the 18 month old while her mum cooked two days worth of food for the five of us so she can look after the baby from tomorrow onwards while I WFH and older two do their schoolwork.

Watching BBC news channel with the missus.