Pigs x7

kingkerouac

Any of the lads on here been listening to these lot.

I heard them on Marc Riley's show and loved the sound, then discovered they're from Newcastle.

I love a bit of raucous drone rock. They remind me of a slowed down Motorhead rather than the florid diddlings of some of Black Sabbath' s old stuff which is what some are saying.

The singer tends to perform in a Toon jersey and shorts.

Great band. Anybody know these guys?

I heard them on Marc Riley's show and loved the sound, then discovered they're from Newcastle.

I love a bit of raucous drone rock. They remind me of a slowed down Motorhead rather than the florid diddlings of some of Black Sabbath' s old stuff which is what some are saying.

Aye man, they're great, seen them a couple of times in Leeds. They're fantastic live, haven't listened to their new record yet. Taken to calling them 'Pigs Sevenfold' cos I'm geet funny.

Aye man, they're great, seen them a couple of times in Leeds. They're fantastic live, haven't listened to their new record yet. Taken to calling them 'Pigs Sevenfold' cos I'm geet funny.

I get funny looks at work, when I ask 'Anybody heard Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs?'

Pigs x 7 seems to be the timesaving method. But I like your suggestion.

This is some good shit.